Disable Rain

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground.
dbdb
Stock
Stock

Disable Rain

Post by dbdb »

Might be a crazy question. Since were talking EA.

Is there a way to disable the rain?

I don't know why EA decided that it has to rain on every race [circuit].

CRAZY :evil:
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

do you want the visual effect off or the "physical" effect.. (im preety sure that EA just gave us BS that the rain will affect the physics of the car) but to turn the visual effect of it off, i think u gottta turn fog off
dbdb
Stock
Stock

Post by dbdb »

I think the whole idea is BS. I just can't imagine rain occuring during every race, all the time.

I just want the rain disabled ...... The Physics are questionable any way you look at it and under any ingame conditions.

Example: As far as EA is concerned, an uncontrollable physics model adds to the games appeal. This is the same physics that they have been using since HP2.

I know some may dissagree, but thats just my opinion. :wink:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I doubt you can disable the rain... You can't control nature, can you? ;)
keith23
Ricer
Ricer

Post by keith23 »

not only that, didnt u guys realize the racing happen all time at night

even the drifting road where there is a place dont have building except downhill and uphill

that area can convert to day racing

sick of night racing all time lol

i know the game is call UNDERGROUND, but then when there is road for uphill and downhill, probably, is logical to have day at that area
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

keith23 wrote:not only that, didnt u guys realize the racing happen all time at night

even the drifting road where there is a place dont have building except downhill and uphill

that area can convert to day racing

sick of night racing all time lol

i know the game is call UNDERGROUND, but then when there is road for uphill and downhill, probably, is logical to have day at that area
That's exactly what Underground means.. illegal night racing :lol:
blackfog
Ricer
Ricer

actual nitetime racing !~

Post by blackfog »

Talking about the game being underground and night racing, I know its insane and won't be much playful but then they could have had added night-racing without street lights :o I mean really without lights!
You just dont get to see the road ahead- the nice visuals which go with the game like buildings, lake, towers, etc can be given lights to show off the visuals but in such a way as to NOT reveal the road ! YOU SEE ONLY WHAT UR HEADLIGHTS SHOW YOU :twisted: else its nothing visible!
In fact I desperately wanted to try out such a track if possible somehow- any ideas how is that possible ?
CalPolyRacer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CalPolyRacer »

Try a real racing sim like F1 Championship, GTR, rFactor (demo), etc. That will give you realistic (for a PC) physics and enviroment. The fact that its night and raining all the time does suck. One more thing, I dont think Underground means it has to be night racing, more like unofficial, unsponsored w/ no rules. This game is nothing close to reality except for the crazy stickers and the guy that spends the most money wins, but its fun... :)

Return to “Editing”