[NFSU2 Demo] Outrunning

Need for Speed Underground 2 competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Here's my best outrun so far :)
Attachments
outrun77.jpg
(31.08 KiB) Downloaded 8830 times
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmmm, Bojan, was that hood scratched by an angry wolf, or it's REALLY a custom hood...? :?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Damage isn't available in the demo, so figure it out ;)
XxAmadaeusxX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by XxAmadaeusxX »

here's my fastest time. I nailed him from behind and he went flying. lol
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

BTW, just curious, is the RESET (R) function disabled? It's very un-realistic to use that function... :?
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

It's still there Andre..
yaya
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yaya »

fastest outrun was 8.39, i have a noob question, how do you take screen shots
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

press printscreen (the button next to F12), then paste into a program like paint or photoshop. :D
yaya
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yaya »

duuhhh, man i can be a block head sometimes, thanx man
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Andre_online wrote:BTW, just curious, is the RESET (R) function disabled? It's very un-realistic to use that function... :?
Who cares? If you get stuck, you can get back easily. Remember, it's a racing game.. Win. :roll:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

WTF
Post scores or go away.
You can also talk about OUTRUN related things. Thats all.

(specially dedicated to --->Andre_Online<--- who is asking demo things all over the forum in random threads instead of download the sucking 350mb file)

Sorry but the 3 offtopic things in this thread have been started by you:
-Replay mode
-Hood design of the yellow car
-R-key function
Mistral
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mistral »

:lol:
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

^Sparco^ wrote:WTF
Post scores or go away.
You can also talk about OUTRUN related things. Thats all.

(specially dedicated to --->Andre_Online<--- who is asking demo things all over the forum in random threads instead of download the sucking 350mb file)

Sorry but the 3 offtopic things in this thread have been started by you:
-Replay mode
-Hood design of the yellow car
-R-key function
Well, if I remember correctly, he said he only had 56k, so downloading it would take forever... I'd ask a lot myself if I was on a 56k...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

well let him Sparco, if he has a 56K you can't blame him!

and posting the scores insn't that exited anyway or do you think otherwise?? much lower the 5 seconds isn't possible... you still have to cover 300 Meters wich will take you at speed (when the opponent crashes directly) 5 seconds orso.!

pretty boring if you ask me...
would be more fun to outrun as long as possible :D
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Another 2 offtopic posts... (morty, MISTRAL)
Well Im not a mod so I dont care. Spam all you want.

I agree with you Stig, it is more challenging to make it long. Sometimes you have to pay attention to be closer than 300m when you are leading LOL.... but it is funny. My max is 17minutes or something similar, but I simply cant make 40minutes as Tyrant :D
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

I love having long outrun's because it's a challenge, my longest was 7 minutes and 30 seconds i think.

edited: once the full game comes out, i hope the outrun racers are better, becuase once all the highways are open, and i get on them and im in outrun its over for them.
Mistral
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mistral »

Stop warning everyone and tell him in private! So no off-topic and everyone here will continue to talk about the outrun! You are as off as I am, so shut up.
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

Yeah, you're really starting to act like an bumbumhead, Sparco. You don't have mod powers, so shut up and stop acting like one. Plus have you even noticed that the mods themselves are OK with it? Calm the firetruck down goddamnit.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Before I make this off-topic post, I'd like to ask the admin and mods to grant my request to post this one off-topic post to address Dani AKA SParco, just for once, esp Sp3ak as I'll no longer post anything in this thread.

Sparco, IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, I've PMed you before, telling you that I'm in Indonesia, and Broadband connection is freakin' expensive. IF I were in Singapore right now, I wouldn't be so f**in noisy as now, cos the demo would be in my hand right now and i would be playing it... But as you've seen in other posts, I'm really anticipating this game to come out in stores... AND NOW, a demo is out and I can't download it cos of 56K....

Sparco, I'll treat you as you're a stranger as from now on, since you've pointed finger at me, PLUS without mod / admin powers. At least Sp3ak is an admin here, and he has the right to do it, and he has already done it, that's why I apologised before I made this off-topic post. But YOU???!!! You're just a member for God's sake!! The sorriest one if I can refer to you as!! You have no powers! AND you've made an off-topic post yourself, and you're scolding me, Morty and Mistral? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!????

Ok guys, I'll not post anything in this topic anymore, you can go on now with the Outrun topic.
jaysont34
Stock
Stock

Post by jaysont34 »

Put me in the ranks, thx :wink:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Andre_online wrote:WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!????
Well Im not a mod, but a Professional user 8)
You can see it in my avatar.

lol... I know I havent got mod powers. You guys get angry when someone tells you the truth! If you are going offtopic and someone tells you, it doesnt mind if he is a mod or he isnt!
For example if Im not wrong, once I went offtopic in a Urq's thread. Then he told me and I stopped going offtopic. (I would have never shout at him saying: Hey Urq you're not a mod, who the hell are you etc.) He was right so I should respect it.
Andre_online wrote:Ok guys, I'll not post anything in this topic anymore, you can go on now with the Outrun topic.
I hope so. Each time you open your mouth we all have to reply in order to keep the things clear. Anyways you are welcome to come here and post Outrun things when you get the full game ;)

Well. OnTopic again (lets see for how many time). OutRun mode is also a cool way to re-fill your N2O tanks. you can Outrun before a serious race, and get points by Drafting, and even near missing the other car. 8)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

^Sparco^ wrote:Well Im not a mod, but a Professional user 8)
You can see it in my avatar.

lol... I know I havent got mod powers. You guys get angry when someone tells you the truth! If you are going offtopic and someone tells you, it doesnt mind if he is a mod or he isnt!
For example if Im not wrong, once I went offtopic in a Urq's thread. Then he told me and I stopped going offtopic. (I would have never shout at him saying: Hey Urq you're not a mod, who the hell are you etc.) He was right so I should respect it.
Sorry I must inform you about this, but thinking you're worth more than anybody else by having a "professional" written under your avatar is completely wrong.
The ranks system is there only to encourage users to stay in the forum and post a little bit more.

Need I remind you that even though you started a topic, it does not give you rights to act like a mod and tell other people what to do.

The forum has a team of very capable moderators and we will keep the forum as we think fit.
Got problems with that? Complain in the Comments&Suggestions forum.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Nah the Professional thing was a joke.... well Im sorry.

Can you beat this? :D
Attachments
2hours...lol.jpg
no comments
(76.19 KiB) Downloaded 8785 times
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Damn..
f360spyda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by f360spyda »

please tell me u paused that outrun sometime during those 2 hours and went outside

Return to “Competitions”