A Beginner's guide to how to win NFS MW tournaments?

Need for Speed Most Wanted competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
jin11
Stock
Stock

A Beginner's guide to how to win NFS MW tournaments?

Post by jin11 »

Hi, I'm new here, just playing some MW for any tournaments that might arise and maybe even WCG.

But I wanted to ask, what are the key concepts that a person should master and what is the best overall car/car(s) to pick for tournaments that will gaurantee me a chance to win if I drive alright?

Just like in fighting games, you have some characters who are better than others, can the same be applied for NFS MW?

Thanks for your help.
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

From what i know almost all the top player in wcg and in competition who uses the same set of rules drive Lotus Elise
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Yeah,and the gallardo i s very good
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

When tuned right the Mclaren is an excellent choice however very..."n00bish". Using all the kick butt cars to win is kind of cheesy. :P

I am working on a Lotus right now, and I think I'ved topped out the handling with Junkman, I don't have the money to work on any other aspect though. 8)

I found that the Cadillac CTS is a dream, but that's due partially to my obession with Cadillac. I believe my baby can go about 215 without NOS, I may be mistaken though so I'd have to check back on that.

Razor hit the spot with the Gallardo, but the Murciélago (spelling?) is a bit sexier, but that's based on opinion. 8)

There's many cars to choose from but in the end it depends of your style of racing. If you need speed go for the Carrera GT, if you like a car that can stick try the Elise. :)
Tier 1: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Tier 2: Dodge Charger SRT-8
Tier 3: Dodge Challenger Concept
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Yep i agree,if u need speed,take carrera gt
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

But the GT and M3 dont really require driving just bouncing off of the barriers .
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

barriers?
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i hate it when noobs bounce off the barriers its so clsoe to cheating. it would be cool that if you bounce off the barriers too much then your car explodes :twisted:
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

The infomous m3 noobs lol , I found that after I added all the junkman parts to my evo , with my driving I am able to beat M3's and Gt's and everyone else now :P
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

Be carefull to Remember than in ranked match on EA server junkman are diabilited by the performance matching turned on by default so even u have them mounted they are not considered.
To prove this me and other person have done test with the same car offline and online with performance restriction on and the times are completely different even using the same car with junkman on.

So best car depends on the rules of the race always talking of same ability drivers.
Ranked Match on official server: BMW, followed by the Carrera GT
ESL Rules Set: Elise or Carrera GT depending on the tracks
WCG rules Set: Elise
Redhawk8810
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redhawk8810 »

I found that my corvette can hit about 225 MPH without nos, and that is without any performance tuning (the custom menu tuning.) So if I am on a course that needs a lot of power and decent handling, I use the vette. If the course is very winding, I use my M3, due to excellent handling.

I personally love the M3, but why is it so popular when there are many cars faster? you cant even tune it! I am not bashing, I myself have an M3 and a vette in the game. and I use the M3 a lot. I was just wondering.
TheMagicShow
Banned

Post by TheMagicShow »

Use the Porcshe GT (The last car)

EDIT: BMW is just too fast. Way unrealistic.
User deactivated for operating multiple accounts.

Return to “Competitions”