Selling A Car ?

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
ONABUZZ
Ricer
Ricer

Selling A Car ?

Post by ONABUZZ »

Im just asking if i sell a car back to the game will i get 50% back or 25% of the money spent on it back.
Techathy
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Selling A Car ?

Post by Techathy »

Depends what you've done to it from what I can tell. I don't think you get all your money back on a works converted car but on a stock one you get all of it back.
ONABUZZ
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ONABUZZ »

Thanks but i already found out that a works converted car can be sold back to the same price spent on.
shanecorner
Ricer
Ricer

Post by shanecorner »

ONABUZZ wrote:Im just asking if i sell a car back to the game will i get 50% back or 25% of the money spent on it back.
In this I don't think it work but that is depend on you but game will not give you 50% it's may be 25% off give you so just take it and enjoy it.
Scarlet56
Stock
Stock

Post by Scarlet56 »

If you are trading the car in, you can usually make arrangements with the dealership or a third-party lender to refinance the existing loan, thus paying it off on your trade-in. The balance on the old loan is added to the loan you take on the new car, after adjusting for the value of the trade-in. Let’s say you have the following:

Your trade-in is worth $10,000.00
You owe $5,000.00 on the car
The new car costs $25,000.00

Your loan would be for $25,000.00 - $10,000.00 + $5,000 = $20,000

If you are selling the car outright, you may or may not be able to assign the loan to the buyer. It would depend on the terms under which you financed the car. In any case, you can’t legally sell the car until the lien on it has been released, so you need to talk to the lien holder no matter what you do.
keefTeerway
Stock
Stock

-

Post by keefTeerway »

So you have found a buyer for your motor car/bike. What is the process for completing the sale and transferring ownership? Is there a difference between selling to. A Turk and a foreigner with residency? What are the pitfalls to watch out for, in particular avoiding fines etc. after you sold it? And finally what are the approximate costs, and who pays buyer seller or both, finally is there a need at the notary for translation?



Return to “SHIFT”