ProStreet PC Patch Out

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Atominist
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: ProStreet PC Patch Out

Post by Atominist »

in the link below there seems to to two versions of all the patches

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches ... _booster1/

E.G. dlcpatchrelease_iso.exe and dlcpatchrelease_viv.exe

What's the difference between "iso" and "viv"?
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

ahmad0410 wrote:It's not impossible beating RYO without stage 4 parts. trust me.
I just re-read my post - to clarify - I couldn't keep up with him in my level 3 Evo X in GRIP races - all other modes level 3 was fine. #-o

I suspect I just suck, though :lol:
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

TheStig wrote:
Devgru38 wrote: But yea, it works perfectly for me, but only the two free cars show up in the car lot. I own a DB9 in real life and wanto see how a "realistic" need for speed game makes it handle. And the Honda S2000 is my dream tuner car...
You do know that is a bold statement eh?
And on a board like this we want pictures as proof, and if the S2000 is your dream tunercar, why don't you just buy one, they are not that expensive, especially when you already where able to buy a DB9
(ooh and no car in the game really handles like in real life so a AM will not be any diffirent, NFS PS is still a Arcade game with abit of sim in it, but not enough to make the cars act all realistic.)
Haha, sorry, I didn't put to much time or thought into that post. Didn't think anyone would really read into it. But yea, I'm a high school kid, the DB9 isnt MINE, its my parents, I am just EXTREMELY lucky to be able to drive it every now and then (1/2 of the time with a parent). I am graduating high school this year and am hoping to talk my parents into buying me an old '00 or '01 S2000. I doubt it will happen but I still hope :D. I currently drive my parent's 11 year old xk8, which, although I love it, is most likely not coming with me to college :P.

(As far as photos, If you really want them i'll post them)

Post-Script: Please don't put up those "spoilt brat"/"rich kid" comments. My parents lived in absolute poverty while my father went through his medical training (which took over 10 years), and they still work virtually 16 hours a day, so trust me, we have worked for our money, and I realize how rediculously lucky I am and am extremely thankful.

EDIT: Ok, if correctly and cleanly installed you will have free access to the SEAT and the American muslce car (the name escapes me). I think the reason we don't see the supercars is because we have to either complete the new race days, or beat ryo before we get access to them. This is just a hypothesis. If anyone can prove this right or wrong let us kno!
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Overreactman »

Devgru38 wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Devgru38 wrote: (As far as photos, If you really want them i'll post them)
Heck yeah, thats a hot car! :)

Re-downloaded the patch (and my version is store bought). Game still crashed at the EA load screen.
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

Well for some reason it wont let me uplaod an attachment. I'll try again later.

Anyway, anyone have any luck w/ the supercars?
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

Can someone tell me ,if knows, why does the game crashes everytime i try to start it,on the loading screen???i tried both us and europe versions and it's the same!!!whats wrong,i have an original PS DVD?Someone please Help!!!
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

FrankieGthang wrote:Can someone tell me ,if knows, why does the game crashes everytime i try to start it,on the loading screen???i tried both us and europe versions and it's the same!!!whats wrong,i have an original PS DVD?Someone please Help!!!
Are you downloading the retail versions of the patches? I did and it works for me :D .

EU Retail patch:
http://dodownload.filefront.com/9281361 ... 6232b0db1c

US Retail Patch:
http://dodownload.filefront.com/9281367 ... 6232b0db1c
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

Yea, same, worked for me too, problem is there are just too many versions of this patch out XD.

Anyway, YET AGAIN: Anyone know how to access the supercars?
OzGeek
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OzGeek »

powerof1000 wrote:I just downloaded and installed the Euro patch and it works fine now :D
That's good to hear Power, I'll give it a go now.

Do you know if the "unlockallthings" code works with the patch?

Thanks
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

It doesnt :P
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

OzGeek wrote:That's good to hear Power, I'll give it a go now.

Do you know if the "unlockallthings" code works with the patch?

Thanks
Devgru38 wrote:It doesnt :P
Yeah :(
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Devgru38
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Devgru38 »

Ok, per request (x2) here is a pic of my family's cars. The Acura MDX in the background is ours as well :P.

Again, see my last long post regarding "rich kid" comments.

Both the DB9 and DB7 are beauties to drive, and we have some beautiful roads around here (1 HR north of LA/30 min north of Malibu).

And yes that jag is 11 years old; the engine drink oil like none other.

So, anyone know anything bout the exotics ingame yet? lol.
Attachments
DSC02949.jpg
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

^Very nice cars :D. About driving them ingame, you should probably use this savegame which is an edited version of cparty's savegame that he posted. It was kindly edited by Albtraum and works with the new booster patch:
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 75#p320446
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Atominist
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Atominist »

O.K. here's what I've found out about the patch...

ISO patch is for DVD version of the game, VIV patch is for Digital Download version of the game.

Patch doesn't work with some custom hexed savegames (i.e. unlocked content saves).

Hope this helps someone out there. :)
svander
Ricer
Ricer

Post by svander »

I install the DVDUSAPATCH and works with the NOCD/DVD patch of batery in Gamecopyworld but only it has 2 cars in the Carlot.
Where's the supercars? :?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Well I tried out the patch and cparty's edited savegame to have all the new 16 cars in the garage, ready to tune.

I installed US Retail version patch, applied that thing from GCW (you know what I'm talking about) and then used the edited savegame. All the cars are there, although they're not 100% finished. I'll let you know now what I found:

All the cars are there (16) and all the cars now work perfectly, in performance. We tune them and they act correctly. All the cars now have the wheels placement fixed. Plus all the cars can be fully tunable, with the parts EA gives us, of course (some cars, like the Koenig, for example, can't have spoilers or exhausts). Apart from the Veyron, it can only be tuned in visual and the Aston Martin DBR9, which cannot be tunned at all. The bugs I found are:

You can't apply a roll cage in the R8, the game crashes;
The widebodykit on the R8 is kind weird on the back (looks like it's missing little parts of it);
If you Autosculpt the stock front wheels of the Lamborghini Gallardo Supperlegera, they look all weird, deformed.

Other than this I didn't found any bug. Didn't tuned all cars, still need to test out Dodge Challenger and the 2 Porsches, apart from the Carrera GT(which sounds really cool :mrgreen:).

The two new tracks are there and they are quite good. Tokyo ExpressWay only has new the Speed Challenge circuits, because drift and grip are still made in the docks. Leipzig is a great track, I love the "oval drift" circuit ^^.

About FPS problems, stills the same, it didn't fixed nothing. But hey, this Energize Lithium Pack is only supposed to bring the LAN, so...
I guess the real patch and Boosterpack are still being made. And as you can see, some cars still unfinished.

That's all :D.
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

@Hydro_PT: I made a list like that as well, with pictures :D. You can check it out here:
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 25#p320612
svander wrote:I install the DVDUSAPATCH and works with the NOCD/DVD patch of batery in Gamecopyworld but only it has 2 cars in the Carlot.
Where's the supercars? :?
EA wants to charge us for them :(. Only the AI can drive them, and only on those bonus tracks. But you can get a savegame with the cars unlocked in it here:
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/download/ ... p?id=16212
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Wrong thread there mate.
Use this one for introductions:

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2305
lol wut

Return to “News”