ProStreet PC Patch Out

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Cool-spot
Ricer
Ricer

Re: ProStreet PC Patch Out

Post by Cool-spot »

I really dont get it :S I Have all the cars in the lot (71), I even seen the Aston Martin, and i dont have teh 30fps limit. Just the game crashes if i get to certain cars in the lot.
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

OzGeek wrote:Did you get it to work okay yet Power?
I'm in Oz and assume we get the same version, so I think I'll wait until you get it working okay before I install it myself.
I haven't got it working yet :(. I have tried to install this patch:
http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patche ... se_iso.exe
The install runs fine but when I try to start the game, it exits before the EA logo video :(. I have re-installed the game about 3 times now but it still doesn't work :roll: . I guess the only reason why it's not working is because of the patch version. I don't think that EA makes a Aus/NZ patch though, so I will download the European patch and see if it works :? .

@Cool-spot: did you hex-edit?
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
4ndr3i
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 4ndr3i »

Hi everybody, I have a problem with this booster pack. In fact, I have the same problem as Cool-spot. After I install the pack i have all the cars in the car lot , i see the DB9 , the DBR9 the Audi R8 but when I go to some cars like the Bugatti Veyron the game crashes. Does somebody know how to solve this problem ?
Thx
primociq
Stock
Stock

Post by primociq »

May be those who use non-legal copy of the game will need new crack ... I haven' t got it work on the HKZonda\reloaded\Vitality releases ... the game is starting, but in the top right I see v1.0 ... so the game crashes everywhere except for the menu.
For those, who have a legal copy of the game - this is EA ... they are monopolists ... they DON' T CARE!
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

I just downloaded and installed the Euro patch and it works fine now :D

EDIT: I found a bug with the GT3 :(
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8606/tehbugtk9.jpg

EDIT 2: Actually could all bugs etc be posted here:
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... &sk=t&sd=a
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

dang they said only 2 free cars and 2 free tracks....
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

^That, unfortunately, is what it is.
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Devgru38 wrote: But yea, it works perfectly for me, but only the two free cars show up in the car lot. I own a DB9 in real life and wanto see how a "realistic" need for speed game makes it handle. And the Honda S2000 is my dream tuner car...
You do know that is a bold statement eh?
And on a board like this we want pictures as proof, and if the S2000 is your dream tunercar, why don't you just buy one, they are not that expensive, especially when you already where able to buy a DB9
(ooh and no car in the game really handles like in real life so a AM will not be any diffirent, NFS PS is still a Arcade game with abit of sim in it, but not enough to make the cars act all realistic.)
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Sound interesting, now I gotta wait for it on Xbox LIVE marketplace, its not out yet. :(
4ndr3i
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 4ndr3i »

4ndr3i wrote:Hi everybody, I have a problem with this booster pack. In fact, I have the same problem as Cool-spot. After I install the pack i have all the cars in the car lot , i see the DB9 , the DBR9 the Audi R8 but when I go to some cars like the Bugatti Veyron the game crashes. Does somebody know how to solve this problem ?
Thx
I've solved the problem, the thing was that i had a NO-DVD exe but when i changed the exe with the original one and inserted the original NFS:PS DVD it all worked, but no supercars :(
Cool-spot
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cool-spot »

Same here, changed back to original exe, works like charm :mrgreen:
Still no supercars though, no veyron, s2000, challenger concept etc... and that 30fps limit... comee onnn :cry: (like juiced 2 HIN)
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

any1 know how to drive supercars???
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

^Hex-editing. It seems to be the only way so far :(
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

maybe with that cparty's savegame file?
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Ok, some says they have 71 cars some say they cant get the 14 supercars. Which one is true?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

primociq wrote:May be those who use non-legal copy of the game will need new crack ... I haven' t got it work on the HKZonda\reloaded\Vitality releases ... the game is starting, but in the top right I see v1.0 ... so the game crashes everywhere except for the menu.
For those, who have a legal copy of the game - this is EA ... they are monopolists ... they DON' T CARE!
4ndr3i wrote:I've solved the problem, the thing was that i had a NO-DVD exe but when i changed the exe with the original one and inserted the original NFS:PS DVD it all worked, but no supercars :(
OFFTOPIC:
First of all..talking about PIRACY, CRACKS or NON LEGAL versions of the game is TOTALLY against the rules, and also stated by BOJAN long time ago. Sorry for the mod here but it's true. The mods get pissed off and also it's a bad thing what I imagine you did. [-X

ONTOPIC:

The bosster pack seems pretty interesting, but I noticed that the FPS limit has decreased. I can't get more than 30 FPS while my original copy got over 50+ FPS. Weird :S
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

FrankieGthang wrote:maybe with that cparty's savegame file?
In the booster pack edition, the codes for the extra cars have changed. You can find more details here: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 75#p320230

and here: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 75#p320304
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
FnF
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FnF »

Well
xturbo wrote:I haven' t got it work on the HKZonda\reloaded\Vitality releases ... the game is starting, but in the top right I see v1.0 ... so the game crashes
Well, in my case it says V1.1 and the update seems to have been succesfull in all that has been promised... :)
E.G) All bugs from the Seat Leon Cupra have been fixed (Spoiler is Ok now, and any bodykit can be installed without losing the trunk forinstance..
Also when I buy this car now it shows the brand sign/Seat sign which alss has happened with the other cars (I used Cparty's savegame to check this)

However the Seat Leon Cupra is the only extra car I can take so far ( I think the other cars should be unlocked by finishing the game).
Also I have Cparty's savegame installed before this update, and before all the cars from this patch had alot of bugs, no brand signs and always 140BHP...
After the update the brand signs showed up and strangely enough these update cars had 0BHP and 0Kg as weight (THIS ONLY APPLIES TO CPARTY'S SAVEGAME) this was also for the Seat Leon cupra, which in my other save has 236BHP.. :?
So I think the patch does work :)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

FnF wrote:Well
xturbo wrote:I haven' t got it work on the HKZonda\reloaded\Vitality releases ... the game is starting, but in the top right I see v1.0 ... so the game crashes
Well, in my case it says V1.1 and the update seems to have been succesfull in all that has been promised...
Dude, well...lol...I never posted that...I just quoted something :roll:

Anyways, yeah, the cars are now working correctly. I think a clean installation will clear all the "bugs" and other stuff.

Xturbo.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

ahmad0410 wrote:Sound interesting, now I gotta wait for it on Xbox LIVE marketplace, its not out yet. :(
Don't worry at least we will be able to drive the supercars and get them for free at the car lot, also have no problems with watever PC users are going on about :lol:

:wink:
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

race_invader wrote:
ahmad0410 wrote:Sound interesting, now I gotta wait for it on Xbox LIVE marketplace, its not out yet. :(
Don't worry at least we will be able to drive the supercars and get them for free at the car lot, also have no problems with watever PC users are going on about :lol:

:wink:
Lol are you sure the supercars are free? :?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

installed it too, seems the performance is a bit improved, no more low fps. I get 2 cars and 4 races and that lan thing ... How does that work, it says to add an IP.
FnF
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FnF »

I played Nfs for the first time with update today and I noticed and played some extra racedays in super Promotion... :o
I'm 100% sure these racedays weren't there before the update and to make things even better:
In these extra racedays the opponents drive fully tuned and modified cars from the patch like: Lamborghini Superleggera, Audi R8, Aston Martin DB9, Honda S2000, Carerra Gt... :mrgreen:
The only problem is that I haven't seen a Bugatti Veyron and that I can't buy these cars (YET).
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Hmm, sounds like my install has had even stranger consequences than for other people.

Using CParty's save, I have all the cars listed, but they are INVISIBLE. If I select one, the game crashes to desktop. In my original career, I only get the 2 new cars (however, as a SEAT Leon owner IRL, I'm not complaining :D ), the others are nowhere to be seen.

And why did they take out the "unlockallthings" code - as I played through the entire game (apart from Speed King) I only unlocked 1 stage 4 item, tyres for my Supra - it would have been impossible to beat Ryo IMHO without using that code... :roll:

Oh yeah, and I noticed an awesome bug - one of the AI cars in a race was a Challenger(? I'm crap with American cars - the one added by the patch anyway) prototype - but various body panels (e.g. rear quarter panels) were missing from it. Maybe it's a new type of convertible :lol:
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

It's not impossible beating RYO without stage 4 parts. trust me.

Return to “News”