Carbon PC Webstore Open

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
underoath285
Drift King
Drift King

Post by underoath285 »

BASGTA wrote:Anyone could beat this game in at most 3 days.
if that....
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

BenGAMES wrote:you have to buy the ball online so you can play it :P
And you need to buy some players to make a team of 11....More famous football players will cost more.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

BASGTA wrote:Anyone could beat this game in at most 3 days.
Yea, I finished my first career in 3 days......and maybe 3 to 4 hours per day..... 8)
I started with the RX8 and won KENJI's RX7 right away(I did not even upgrade any performance parts, just a stock RX8)
Then I kept upgrading the RX7, defeated WOLF and Angie, I sold the DB9 and the Charger for money.
Then I bought the EVO once I got it unlocked. Then I used the EVO all the way until I defeated Darius....
But the reward card thing took me forever to do.....Finally I got the '99 Eclipse unlocked :D
I still need to do 20 defensive races to unlock Cross Corvette, which I need to start over a new career under the same user name(keep getting busted to get "game over".....:().
I think I'm not doing the online reward thing......I'm still at level 17.....:( Takes forever to get to 50.....I think it is pointless to unlock a car by playing onilne and the car is just for Quick races.....

Return to “News”