Carlist differences in NFSU2

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
thunderbolt
Drift King
Drift King

Post by thunderbolt »

ha, i live in australia so its bad news for me as well.
its a pity...i really like the Acura RSX, its one of the cars i completed the first game with :(
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

i really like the civic, i cant imagine NFSU2 without it :? , i dont know why didnt they add both cars of the 2 versions to each other? so we get the 4 cars in each version.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

why not all the cars in one game :( it's not fair :x
Obiwan
Stock
Stock

Post by Obiwan »

well with this news, i have finally stopped readin, and gunna post for the first time.

For the people goin nuts over the 2 cars situation, sum comfort and sum reason.

I dont believe it IS cuz EA are crazy, i believe its bcuz of the unfortunate addiction to 106's and Corsas (especially) here in the UK, and other parts of Europe, both cars are VERY common on the roads and one of the more popular for maxin out and sticking the traditional blonde in, now i CAN actually see why EA have done this, its an attempt to let the Euros drive their OWN cars.

Now yes this thread does have negative opinion on it, from euro's too, HOWEVER in comparison to the ammount of ppl that WILL guy NFSU 2 EU id say the few on this thread we are the minority, it is nice to see i am not the only one on the planet that cannot stand these piffy little tin cans that plague our roads, and i am with u all in sympathy to this news.

However, i cant speak for the Xbox/PS2 buyers etc. but i can say, as far as the PC goes i reckon within 2 weeks of release next week we will have the 2 Honda's.

Many of you are wonderin how the games are compatible, it is very simple the MODELS for all 4 cars will be in both release, the idea is that only 2 are unlocked for play in either game, but the fact EVERYTHIN has to be there for US and UK to play, and i guarantee it will be, thats how these things work.....its like the um......do u remember in C&C Generals u had the founders club, and they got badges on their buildings SAME THING!

So lets end with the facts, There are 2 releases, one has 2 hondas they other the euro cars, EA have obviously chosed the "aim to please" approach and despite the negativity on the forum we ARE a minority, there will be MANY boy racers here in the UK creaming their thongs just now, but the fact is, Euro or US, both copies will have all 4 cars playable, and i reckon it will take a matter of weeks to happen.

Sorry for the novel, just felt i could kill a few birds with one stone here...

Look forward to seein u guys on the road next week!

Obi
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

I GOT NFSU2 YEPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dragstarrr »

I got NFSU2!!!!!!! I'ts Awsome and by the way what are you guys talking about the S2000 , Acura RSX , Civic , Peugeot , Etc. All yhe cars are in the game I was playing a few mins. ago all cars are there 33 cars ...... So what are youU talking about ?????

-Removed the load of Emoticons
- Use remove! CAPSLOCK don't write with capital letters we are NOT blind!
- doing that made some spelling corrections, if you are using short words like only a R and a U.... do it in the right way... better even don't do it at all... :wink:
-TheStig
Simon600
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Simon600 »

has anybody here even thought of that you could trade cars with people online or race for slips
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

AND BY THE WAY ........

Post by Dragstarrr »

and by the way asia got the release of NFUS2 1ST MUHAHAHA "ANDRE_ONLINE" if you're reading this it's out at you're store go get it and this goes for all asians out there....K 8)
The games RULES! I'ts the best car racing game I've ever played...... and if you want video's just ask me I'll post them even screenshots ....and it's the origianl game ofcourse I waited ..... I got the PC version ..PS2 and XBOX not yet out .....that's all folks 8

EDITED (again):

same things...
- EMOTICONS
- CAPSLOCK
- btw ever heard of punctuation marks?? you know . , : ; (in the right places that is
TheStig
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

I'm asian too, but you've got to be the most retarded asian ever. Improving the typing skills would be a nice start there pal.
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dragstarrr »

what so bad about my writing skills ? if your thinking about the short form of words ? (if ure thinkin) its the style i write u DOG :!:

well styles can be changes

that a advise :wink:

TheStig
Dragstarrr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dragstarrr »

New brooke burke movie Heres the link ......
http://www.gamespot.com//pc/driving/nee ... media.html
it was just put up on gamespot i got this through my email......the movie consists of brooke burke at launch event of nfsu2........
Last edited by Dragstarrr on 10 Nov 2004, 07:01, edited 2 times in total.
thunderbolt
Drift King
Drift King

Post by thunderbolt »

well thats a lot better to hear :P
BiGBrOwNPimpsta
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BiGBrOwNPimpsta »

wait wait wait, EA is messing this up ON TOP OF NO PRELUDE WTF
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Dragstarr, are you sure about the S2000 and the RSX being in the game? If yes, we want screenshots for a proove. You don't have to take the screenshot of the Corsa, cos I have the screenshot.

What we wanna see is the RSX, S2000, and the Civic in your game. Here's the shot of the Corsa in the game if you haven't seen it.

P.S: I'm not getting the game until December, waiting for the price to decrease. ;)
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

Dragstarrr ... can you please post some screens of the RSX, S2000, Corsa, 106 and Accord. We would appreciate. There's no need to be modded. We would appreciate. Thanks!!!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

OK whatever, I want the screenshot of the Corsa too being in the game Dragstarr! :P
Fractiondj
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Fractiondj »

wait wait wait !
i don't understand one thing !
it's true that there are people that already hace underground 2 jet ??? i read it on post from dragstarrr
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

I just called my EB and they said I could pick it up this afternoon.
der_mario
Ricer
Ricer

Post by der_mario »

Please show us some screenshots!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

NOPE...!

as long as the game is not officially availleble everywhere!!

the rules set by Bojan are:

NO non official screenshots!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

But Stig, I have a proof that the game is already out in my country...
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Oops! Didnn't see that post... Alrighty then!
döna
Stock
Stock

Post by döna »

oh man... everyone out there is waiting ofr the full game and that we finally know if there are two different version and we must'nt post screenshots to proof that there aren't :lol:

that's sutpid mate
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

It is law set by the house, and we have to obey them even if we do not like them!
döna
Stock
Stock

Post by döna »

Yeah that's the way it is...

By the way: I'll get NfS U2 (as soon as possible) from Asia - so it costs me only 29.99 € and it's original ^^

Return to “News”