Why No 2 player?

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
SIRmisterD
Stock
Stock

Why No 2 player?

Post by SIRmisterD »

Hey guys,
I bought the new need for speed hot pursuit game for PS3. I couldn't wait for the game! but when i went to play 2 player, there was no 2 player! I was very excited to play 2 player with my friends and all but i can't. I have PS2 hot pursuit and that had 2 player. Me and my friends could race and bust each other. What I'm trying to say is, do a update for the game and add 2 player. I would like everyone that reads this forum discussion and say what you think about 2 player update. I would just like to have the option to do 2 player or 1 player. It would make it MUCH more fun to have the option, rather than doing a race or hot pursuit and then giving the controller to the other person. Thats what I'm trying to say, do a update for need for speed hot pursuit and in the update, add 2 player. don't do anything else, everything else is fine.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: Why No 2 player?

Post by xturbo »

It was said looooong time ago that NFS HP had no splitscreen whatsoever, they wanted to give the greates graphical experience and of course, they wanted you to use the autolog to socialize.

Next time, you can google for info about a game you're about to buy, makes everything clear and ultimately lets you decide if you want the game or not ;)

Return to “Hot Pursuit”