OKI Driters review (Eating my words again)

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
OKIDrifter
Ricer
Ricer

OKI Driters review (Eating my words again)

Post by OKIDrifter »

Well after playing the Demo Heavily I decided to buy it after suddenly the demo was not available! I got it home and after almost a week of having it im a Trooper 3 and have alot of bad to the bone cars. Im very pleased and surprised the game is as awesome as it is despite no customization. The Sounds are very realistic from the tire skidding, Sirens, and Engine sounds. They are crisp an dont sound like they were made by a 7 year old making car noises. handling on the cars is superb and believable as they handle very differently and take quite a bit getting down pat. because jumping from a Ford Crown Victoria to a Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR Pursuit car is a very big handling difference and is well appreciate. I dont know about you but I dont want my cars handling all the same like they do in some games *Cough* Undercover *Cough*. Gameplay is addicting because there is nothing like chasing down a SHelby GT 500KR in a Corvette Pursuit car and hitting him with enough force to flip him over a railing over a mountain....SO FUN! Which brings me to my next point the crashes are Amazing but lack of body panels flying off was albeit a bit odd especially when the Gallardo your chasing hits a wall at 185 MPH and just suffers a bumper hanging off. The one thing that dissapointed me was no customization but I did not take off alot for that although it would have been great and bumped it to a perfect score. Overall if you are a NFS fan BUY IT! I give it a 4.5 out of 5

Return to “Hot Pursuit”