Hot Pursuit Detailed Preview

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Hot Pursuit Detailed Preview

Post by Bojan »

Yesterday I tried to explain the general feel of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and how worthy is it of the Need for Speed. The main focus of the article was how the game drives and how well does it stack up to the 15 years of Need for Speed tradition.

In Hot Pursuit: A Detailed Preview it's all about detailing the game's features, like the game modes, career, the cars, environment and multiplayer. While the article might end with a more critical note, it does in no way mean I didn't like the game. Of course if you're lazy, I have the conclusion right here:
In the end we have a game that looks amazingly good, drives well and relies more on offline Autolog multiplayer than online. If you like the unconventional driving style and have lots of friends buying the game, you can expect to play for a long time. With a small friends list you'll be more or less limited to what the career has to offer and online multiplayer and hope for some DLC in the near future. But if you remember Burnout Paradise and the long term support it had, I'm certain that Criterion will surprise us in the near future.
Read the whole article here
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Hot Pursuit Detailed Preview

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Nice article, finally got to know how the whole Cop/Racer career looks like.

BTW are those screenshots yours or are they "prepared" by EA/Criterion?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Hot Pursuit Detailed Preview

Post by Bojan »

Delivered by EA, I didn't take any shots over there. Wanted to but was too busy playing :)

Return to “News”