tuning

2011 SHIFT 2 Unleashed
minicom27
Ricer
Ricer

tuning

Post by minicom27 »

I have just started playing Shift 2 and I have been looking at the car set ups subitted by people...I noticed that some set ups mention tyre changes...how and at what level is this option available. Any help please would be appreciated
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: tuning

Post by Hydro_PT »

Tires can be changed in the performance tuning menu. You have the option to switch engines, upgrade transmissions, brakes, etc., and you can also upgrade tires there.
minicom27
Ricer
Ricer

Post by minicom27 »

Thanks for that info,but I have tried the tuning page and I guess I must be missing something 'cause I can't see a tyre upgrade anywhere, the only thing I can do is adjust pressures.I don't know if I have something wrong with my game setup but I have printed out a tuning set up for an Audi class C and there are items on the list to tune that are greyed out on my screen, plus I can't find a suspension replacement (Race coilover suspension).
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

You are looking into the wrong menu. You must to go "upgrade" to buy the parts, no "tune". ;)

If certain settings are greyed out, that means you didn't install the upgrade that allows you do modify those settings.
minicom27
Ricer
Ricer

Post by minicom27 »

OK thanks I'll try again.
minicom27
Ricer
Ricer

Post by minicom27 »

OK I found the problem .... now I feel really stupid.. :oops: ..I was looking in the upgrade section and it showed just 3 upgrades on the screen with an arrow at either side of the screen...I was clicking on the arrow with my mouse but nothing happened...then I suddenly thought about using the arrows on my keyboard to see if that did anything...WOW..it did.. =D> the screen moved along to give me the tyres etc :D .and now I can get into ALL the upgrades.
lisaa
Stock
Stock

Post by lisaa »

I have downloaded and installed the latest DLC pack but can't find any reference to it in the game.

Forgive me if I'm missing the obvious but how can I access it?
lisaa
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Just check the race timeline, at the end there should be 2 new events Historic and Drag. If they are there it installed correctly. If not, it was either the incorrect package or it messed up.

Return to “SHIFT 2 Unleashed”