PC Players - Origin ID exchange

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

PC Players - Origin ID exchange

Post by Hydro_PT »

Now that my copy of Most Wanted is finally coming, I thought about creating this topic (similar do the PS3 exchange topic), so all PC players can share their Origin ID and have some people to play together. :)

I really want to enjoy the MP side of Most Wanted, but I prefer to do it with friends than with random people. Also, if anyone has Hot Pursuit 2010 or SHIFT 2 assigned to the same account, post here too. My Speedwall on both those games is pretty much empty. And I love beating others' records. :mrgreen: After winning a race in SHIFT 2, my main purpose is to beat anyone else who got a better time than me.

I will keep a list of IDs here. Mine: Hydro_PT (hard to guess, right?) :lol:

Hydro_PT
Zed-Xs
junior6at
koeks525
Demon_Slayer723
CTRLee
M4to1987
paulwk230777
Penguinsfan12
sandoryanko
Big-Gaz_UK
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Re: PC Players - Origin ID exchange

Post by zedex »

I believe mine is Zed-Xs
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Actually this is interesting - I wonder if you guys add me, whether you'll see my PS3 Autolog stats in your game, or maybe on the website. My Origin ID is GeeTee3x24x7. Believe it or not, GT3x24x7 was already taken, and not by me :/
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Very interesting! If we all can see each others' stats, no matter which platform we use to play the game, this means a lot of competition! :D I can add PS3 or Xbox players and try to beat their records. And the other way around, PS3/Xbox players can add PC players and try to beat their records!

We won't be able to play with each other, but at least we can have a very competitive experience. If it works in MW, I hope it also works in SHIFT 2. :D
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I agree, in the absence of true global leaderboards, the more we can do with Autolog, the better!

Console gamers won't be able to add other platforms I fear, not at least to their game, because it uses the console friend system and not Origin. However PC users deal in Origin IDs natively, so it could just work there.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I do know for a fact that my PS3 friend whom I added back on Hot Pursuit shows up in my PC's progress friends list... (although some Origin ones are missing from the Most Wanted list)

not sure about the in-game auto-log info, as I don't remember seeing it...

but if they manage to work the system out, so we can ALL compare stats across platform, it'd be amazing
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I recently changed my Origin ID to my PSN ID but it didn't change on the NFS site. So add junior6at and see if that works.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I got no results from GeeTee3x24x7 nor junior6at ...
guess can't add PSN directly...

maybe I'll log onto my PSN and add you guys through there (Zee-X on PSN)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Aw that sucks. :(
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

zedex wrote:I got no results from GeeTee3x24x7 nor junior6at ...
guess can't add PSN directly...

maybe I'll log onto my PSN and add you guys through there (Zee-X on PSN)
Feel free to add, but my PSN is not the same as my Origin ID. PSN: GT3x24x7
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Hi

Feel free to add me. My Origin ID is: okuhle94
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

With EA giving SimCity players a free game http://www.simcity.com/en_AU/blog/artic ... ur-trouble.
If we get to chose the game, I will likely choose Need For Speed Most Wanted.

Anyway if I do get it my Origin ID is Demon_Slayer723
InfinityR319
Stock
Stock

Post by InfinityR319 »

I was here long time ago under another name, now I am starting a new account to start everything fresh.

Here's my Origin ID: CTRLee
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mato1987 »

Hey fellas, can I add all of you from this thread please? I have literally no friends who play nfs most wanted, so feel free to add me Iam always looking forward to beating you in smashing bilboards :)
my origin id is M4to1987
PaulWK230777
Stock
Stock

Post by PaulWK230777 »

You can add me my id is paulwk230777. I'm mostly playing nfs mw 2012. I'm disabled so just play using one finger and a special keyboard.
penguinsfan12
Stock
Stock

Post by penguinsfan12 »

I to have no friends that play NFS so I would love to have more people on my Speedwall! :)

Add me: Penguinsfan12
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

List updated with all the Origin IDs. ;)

I've added a lot of people from here, so that's nice. I'm not the MW anymore because one friend has +34 000 000 Speedpoints, so that's an impossible goal for me lol. But I do try to hold all the records in all events, everytime I see someone has a better time or score than me, I don't stop while I don't beat that record. :D

When it comes to billboards, I'm just proud of one I did at the airport: 507 meters! I don't think it will be easy to break that record but... we will see. :mrgreen:
sandor
Stock
Stock

Post by sandor »

Hi all finally i found an active NFSMW2012 forum and with people who are positive about the game :D
Verry hard to find and realy the most (internet) comments on NFSMW 2012 are realy negative, but for me personally i find it a great game.
I already ad some people from here to my list and i had already alot players on it, but alot of them are inactive.
I realy like to challenge other players records in races, or drifts, jumps etc so i hope to find here some people who still play NFSMW 2012.
The multyplayer i didnt realy play so far tbh, but that will come to in the future.
My Origin ID is sandoryanko.
Hope to see new people/records in the game, and srry for my bad English iam from Holland.

Cya in game and from now on, on this nice forum to :mrgreen:
sandor
Stock
Stock

Post by sandor »

Thx guys for accepting/ad me in game, makes the game even more fun.
And Hydro u drifted in 1 event 4,5k plus :shock: =D> , any tips lol(jking)
In my list the 1 on top had 3,8k and i thought always yea right thats impossible :D
Anyway great to have more (active) people in the game.
Ciao
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I said I enjoy beating all records. :D I can't stand having anyone else with a better time/score than me. :P

Tips for drifting: get a nimble car and see if the rear end is loose enough, some cars aren't really good for drifting, like the Porsche 911 Carrera S, but others are perfect if you can control them. Install drift pro tyres, that helps to keep a steady drift. Learn the track and try to slide as much as possible between the gates.

I also recommend short gears pro for better acceleration, plus all the other mods that make the car faster (lightweight chassis, aero body).
sandor
Stock
Stock

Post by sandor »

Yeah got that, i just started now kinda with beating times, sort type of cars out etc for races, drifting, jumping etc to beat times.
I was doing only to get all the cars fully gold when i bought the game, so if i won i race a moved on :D
But now i realy enyoy the game with beating all kind of records(trying ofc), and i improved last days alot of times already (some of urs to btw :wink: )
But that drift event where u got that 4,5k, iam still doing that to get that car gold, (the BMW M3 GTR), somehow i dont get the 2,8 k to finish that event of, sometimes very nice long drifts and then at the end(u feel it comming) the car hits verry little a wall or tree and bye bye drift points :x :D .
Whole night i tried and u know how longer u try how worser it goes but cant stop hehe :lol:
Anyway still alot to do and personally i have alot of fun, dont understand all the negative comments on the game.
Only thing what i can imagine is the title of the game, but the game itself is great.
Oke enuf, cya later :D
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Can I get my ID changed to: koeks525

I changed my Origin Username
DanielHolland
Stock
Stock

Post by DanielHolland »

Added you all as friends! :)

My ID: DanielHolland
MysticNessly
Stock
Stock

Post by MysticNessly »

This is a really old thread. Is there anyone that is still interested in exchanging IDs?

I'm looking for people with whom to play RACES. I don't care for the other shenanigans (challenges/speedtests/drift etc).

My origin ID is MysticNessly

Thx
Friend me on Origin! - MysticNessly
HAVE: Hot Pursuit, The Run, Most Wanted 2012, Rivals

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”