Most Wanted 2012 Car List

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by Hydro_PT »

Since cars are always very important in a NFS, let's see what Criterion has in store for us. Also, post what cars you would like to see featured in this game. Remember that in our Wiki you can always find an updated car list. :)

No surprises so far, except for the new Viper, which in my opinion, looks great!

BMW M3 E92 Coupé
Ford Mustang Boss 302 (2012)
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S
SRT Viper GTS
Subaru Impreza Cosworth STI CS400
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Well since it's a new Most Wanted, I wanna see my fav car from the game make a comeback, the Porsche Carrera GT. I used to love the sound of that thing, like a supersonic outerspace vacuum cleaner!
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

Announce Trailer
  • Ford F-150 Raptor
    Dodge Challenger SRT-8
    Aston Martin
    Dodge Charger (old Body Style)
    Ford Taurus
NFS Site Screens
2012 Nissan GT-R

Ford Explorer

Corvette
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Fingers crossed for a Supra. Would be cool to have a 300ZX also haha.
Instagram @SupraHKS
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Zotic+ wrote:Fingers crossed for a Supra.
This.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

well, don't want to burst anyone's bubble but i feel like this need for speed may be just like hot pursuit was... ALL very recently made cars. I don't think we'll be seeing any early muscle cars or cars like the supra or nissan r34... though it would be great if i am wrong. just saying
DRUNKYARD_DOG
Stock
Stock

Post by DRUNKYARD_DOG »

oh im sure they have a surprise in there somewhere. u never know. we could be racing one day calmly and then BAM! a volkswagen bug pops up Lol.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

According to Wikipedia, they said this will be their most varied car list yet, so I wouldn't bet on it being too close to Hot Pursuit in that regard Fishwiz.
Xereas
Stock
Stock

Post by Xereas »

Great links site shared of the list of Most Wanted 2012 Cars,.
All are looking great and dashing I really love them all,.
Shared the more pics here,.
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

https://twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status ... 68/photo/1

vette zr1 ..hmmm i imagine nfshp + mostwanted
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

drifterzzz wrote:https://twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status ... 68/photo/1

vette zr1 ..hmmm i imagine nfshp + mostwanted
Nice , from reading the article about it on the NFS site, it really looks like Criterion is paying attention to the details of the cars
Instagram @SupraHKS
drifterzzz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drifterzzz »

http://www.needforspeed.com/news/blog/a ... m-machines

hummer

f-150 .. hmm good for ram police car.. i remember in previous MW im using traffic car cement truck to disable police car ahaha which is fun..
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Hydro_PT, they revealed the BAC Mono on the nfs website. :D

http://www.needforspeed.com/cars/most-w ... ort=latest
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i wonder how many of these "Wild" cars will be in the game, since they are saying it is "wild" car month
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:i wonder how many of these "Wild" cars will be in the game, since they are saying it is "wild" car month
This is it man, October! the game comes out soon they gonna reveal all the cars ,they end September revealing 3 cars at a time , so that list that's being going around its probably 80% legit which means that we not gonna have a lot of cars in the game but off course criterion will release dlc's (which by the way they won't be free like burnout paradise.) those days are over.im curious about the wild cars , probably they gonna officially unveiled the pagani huayra,the Ariel atom,the rover evoque ,the LFA and on pretty much cars that we know are in the game from pictures and footage leaving the rest as Easter eggs,this month will be interesting and they haven't certified the game gold yet so i hope they hit the deadline.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Hydro_PT wrote:Since cars are always very important in a NFS, let's see what Criterion has in store for us. Also, post what cars you would like to see featured in this game. Remember that in our Wiki you can always find an updated car list. :)

No surprises so far, except for the new Viper, which in my opinion, looks great!

BMW M3 E92 Coupé
Ford Mustang Boss 302 (2012)
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S
SRT Viper GTS
Subaru Impreza Cosworth STI CS400
the engine size, engine power, topspeed and accel time for porsche 918 needs to be corrected.! (in the wiki page) 8)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

@junior6at: thanks for heads-up! I usually check their website every 2 days, but of course I'm not there 24/7. I will add that car ASAP. :)

@Navid_A1: Actually, the specs of the 918 don't need to be corrected. Have you read this on top of the car list? ;)

"Please note that all the specifications listed here for each car are taken from EA's website, and thus they may not be accurate or in accordance with the real world car."

It is not my task to make sure the specs are OK. That's the car list as provided by EA/Criterion. Once the game is out, the specs will be corrected if the in-game specs differ from those in the list. Remember, this is the car list for Most Wanted, not a real car list. If they say their Porsche 918 has a 3.8-liter V8 + 2 electric motors and can reach 318 km/h, then that's what will appear in the car list. Players want info regarding the game, not the real car. :)
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

oh.. sorry.. my bad...
but even so.. the engine size in nfs website is 3.4L and in your wiki it's 3.8L :)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Sometimes they change the values after the initial post. Once a car is in the Wiki, I don't go check it back, only when the game comes out. :)

The only car list that keeps being update is World's, but that's because there are updates every 2 weeks.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Hydro_PT, two things need to be fixed on the Wiki page: The Alfa Romeo 4C links to the BAC Mono or whatever the latest car that's revealed, and the Koenigsegg Agera R is listed twice.

I also noticed the Hummer H1 page is missing. I remember they already revealed it, wonder why it's been removed.
Sahad92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sahad92 »

Here're the cars I speculate to be in MW2012 if we account for the cars featured on the FB feeds:

Toyota 86
Chevrolet Corvette (C2)
Lexus IS-F
Mercedes C63
Alfa Romeo TZ3
Lotus Evora GTE
Marussia B1
Nissan GTR (R34)
Zonda R
1967 Mustang Boss
Corvette Vision Concept
Aston Martin Vanquish AM310
McLaren F1
McLaren X-1 Concept
McLaren P1
BMW Zagato Coupe
Renault Alpine Concept
Aston Martin Zagato

The McLaren X1 and P1 will likely be DLC; they were revealed too late for Criterion to have them in by now. If the other cars on this list are in, I'd forgive the otherwise mediocre car list that's mostly recycled from The Run. Otherwise, the gameplay and environment looks lip-flappingly amazing; typical of Criterion. And we still have around a month left for reveals. I just hope that the car reveal we're getting this week isn't one that slipped by in a gameplay vid like the Audi A1 or the HF Integrale.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

i don't like what they doing its up the users to unlock new stuff and content based on the games, half of the nfs Facebook users are against the game, soo hows that gonna work ,i wonder :? :?: ..ooo so the new troll way to step on the game its Forza horizon..also im amazed at how ign literally dint include need for speed most wanted in the top October releases but they did include forza horizon which means that the 9.0 or 10 will go to forza and to kinda spared Nfs most wanted they gonna give it an 8.0 or 8.5 because EA its a full supporter of Sony and we all know IGN Does not like Sony or the PlayStation. all kinds of b.s could be happening to the Xbox and they don't make that news..but yeah they did post like a thousand articles saying the vita its a mess and its not selling and all the b.s with the new model and no price drop.those are headlines.in my book need for speed its one of the top titles of October and will still sell strong throughout the holidays.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Sahad92 wrote:Here're the cars I speculate to be in MW2012 if we account for the cars featured on the FB feeds:

Toyota 86
Chevrolet Corvette (C2)
Lexus IS-F
Mercedes C63
Alfa Romeo TZ3
Lotus Evora GTE
Marussia B1
Nissan GTR (R34)
Zonda R
1967 Mustang Boss
Corvette Vision Concept
Aston Martin Vanquish AM310
McLaren F1
McLaren X-1 Concept
McLaren P1
BMW Zagato Coupe
Renault Alpine Concept
Aston Martin Zagato

The McLaren X1 and P1 will likely be DLC; they were revealed too late for Criterion to have them in by now. If the other cars on this list are in, I'd forgive the otherwise mediocre car list that's mostly recycled from The Run. Otherwise, the gameplay and environment looks lip-flappingly amazing; typical of Criterion. And we still have around a month left for reveals. I just hope that the car reveal we're getting this week isn't one that slipped by in a gameplay vid like the Audi A1 or the HF Integrale.
well, criterion did say that they had a relationship with car manufactures that told them about some of the concepts before they announced them. i have a feeling mclaren would be one of those. if we're lucky, i'd love to see a mclaren p1 in the game. i'd also be very, very excited to see the aston vanquish or the v12 zagato. and the lexus gte, they did say on that picture that "you will be able to run from the cops in this beauty"
Sahad92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sahad92 »

well, criterion did say that they had a relationship with car manufactures that told them about some of the concepts before they announced them. i have a feeling mclaren would be one of those.
With all the McLaren posts on the FB feed, I never would have guessed. :lol: But if we're seriously looking at these cars being in the game so quickly to the point that NFSMW could be the first racing game they're in, that'd be insanely awesome.
Phantom_pain33 wrote:i don't like what they doing its up the users to unlock new stuff and content based on the games, half of the nfs Facebook users are against the game, soo hows that gonna work ,i wonder :? :?:
Remember when Criterion was going to give away those three convertibles for Hot Pursuit if their trailer got a certain amount of views? It didn't reach the goal and they released them anyway. It's all just an incentive to participate.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

junior6at wrote:Hydro_PT, two things need to be fixed on the Wiki page: The Alfa Romeo 4C links to the BAC Mono or whatever the latest car that's revealed, and the Koenigsegg Agera R is listed twice.

I also noticed the Hummer H1 page is missing. I remember they already revealed it, wonder why it's been removed.
EA changed the link of the Alfa Romeo. It was ok earlier. As for the Hummer, yep the link is broken too. Good lord, can't they keep things quiet and stop moving links around or changing specs? :lol:

It was worse with SHIFT and Hot Pursuit 2010, though. When they announced Most Wanted, they wiped all other NFS sites, deleting tons of pictures of cars, tracks, and other stuff. Most of the links in the Wiki are dead because of that. Damn EA...

All is fixed now (or so I hope...).

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”