All XB1 NFS: Rivals Players!

2013 Need for Speed Rivals
TG Tunic
Stock
Stock

All XB1 NFS: Rivals Players!

Post by TG Tunic »

Hello fello players. My name is Tunic and I am a representative from Tactical Gaming looking for members to join our ranks. I'm sure there are going to be many questions asked, so I will try to answer as many as I can here in the OP.

What is Tactical Gaming?

Tactical Gaming is game-based community that was founded in 2004 in order to bring together like-minded gamers from around the world on multiple platforms. Just recently, we have started supporting NFS as one of our Divisions within TG, but in order to get a club opened for XB1, we need more interest from TG members (that's where you come in).

Why should I join?

Well for one, I'm sure there are many of you out there that still play this game, but it can sometimes get lonely playing all by yourself. TG can help by creating a friendly environment where everyone in the NFS DIvision can play the game as a team. We encourage teamwork and would love having you guys be a part of that team.

Do I need to change my name or do anything fiancially to join?

Absolutely not. We do not force anyone to give up their money just to join a community that is the same as the rest.

What's in it for me?

As I said in the second answer, you will definitely make some new friends by joining. Wether they be in or out of NFS Division. If you are looking to stay for a long term and/or intend on going higher in the ranks, I can offer you experience. I have been in TG for a good 1.5 years and I have held almost every position there is. I am currently in one of the most important position within TG.

How do I sign up?

Since XB1 Club does not exist yet, you will need to sign up as an Forum Contributor (FC). Being an FC is almost the same thing as being a full member in TG. Only difference is you don't have to attend practices. Go to Tavt

Like I have said previously, I know there are many questions to come and I am more than happy to answer them. Please post here if you having any troubles/questions/concerns etc. Thank you all and I hope to see you all soon racers!

- Tunic

Return to “Rivals”