Let's play: Need For Speed: Rivals Update

2013 Need for Speed Rivals
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Let's play: Need For Speed: Rivals Update

Post by Jack33673 »

This is an update for my let's play for need for speed: rivals as you can tell the game is really good however, it had a few well problems I played it to see if I could get a let's play in but with the 30FPS limit that the game has I'm beginning to think that I won't be able to. My first race was in training mode which showed me the ropes on what to do in redview County. I was sadly disappointed as the game kept freezing up like in NFS: undercover on the cops side of the training the same thing actually happened again in a rapid response race and the game locked up. To be honest I didn't update the drivers on my graphics card yet before I played the game.But I have so tomorrow let's see how it works.
jacquelinetje
Stock
Stock

Re: Let's play: Need For Speed: Rivals Update

Post by jacquelinetje »

Hallo. Ik heb vandaag mij need for speed Rivals binnen gekregen.
En wou hem ook gaan spelen alleen hapert hij als een gek en heb de grafische en de rest van het spel al op laag gezet.

Weet iemand nog een oplossing om hem te kunnen laten draaien.
____
Mij Systeemeisen zijn :

Viedokaart: AMD RADEON HD 8450G
Processor: AMD A6-5350M APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 2,90 GHz:
Geinstalleerd geheigen (RAM): 8,00GB (7,22 GB beschrikbaar):
Type systeem: 64-bits besturingssysteem. x64=processor:
____

Hoor graag van jullie,'

Gr Jacqueline
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

jacquelinetje wrote:Hallo. Ik heb vandaag mij need for speed Rivals binnen gekregen.
En wou hem ook gaan spelen alleen hapert hij als een gek en heb de grafische en de rest van het spel al op laag gezet.

Weet iemand nog een oplossing om hem te kunnen laten draaien.
____
Mij Systeemeisen zijn :

Viedokaart: AMD RADEON HD 8450G
Processor: AMD A6-5350M APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 2,90 GHz:
Geinstalleerd geheigen (RAM): 8,00GB (7,22 GB beschrikbaar):
Type systeem: 64-bits besturingssysteem. x64=processor:
____

Hoor graag van jullie,'

Gr Jacqueline
Ok ten eerste uw het typen in contact nederlands betekent dat ik niet kan begrijpen tweede dit de verkeerde draad om dit soort boodschap is er een patch komt zetten zodat we achterbenen moeten afwachten.
jacquelinetje
Stock
Stock

Post by jacquelinetje »

Hello. Today I have received me need for speed Rivals.
And he also wanted him to play only skips like crazy and have the graphics and the rest of the game already on low.

Does anyone know another solution for it to be able to make it run.
____ Me System requirements are: Viedokaart: AMD RADEON HD 5350 m Processor: AMD 8450G A6-APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.90 GHz: keep its memory (RAM) Installed: 8, 00 GB (7.22 GB available): System Type: 64-bit operating system. x 64 = processor: ____ would like to hear from you, ' Gr Jacqueline
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

jacquelinetje wrote:Hello. Today I have received me need for speed Rivals.
And he also wanted him to play only skips like crazy and have the graphics and the rest of the game already on low.

Does anyone know another solution for it to be able to make it run.
____ Me System requirements are: Viedokaart: AMD RADEON HD 5350 m Processor: AMD 8450G A6-APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.90 GHz: keep its memory (RAM) Installed: 8, 00 GB (7.22 GB available): System Type: 64-bit operating system. x 64 = processor: ____ would like to hear from you, ' Gr Jacqueline
Don't worry the'll fix the problem in no time.
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Ok I made Update video abou the Let's play for NFS: R sadly to say I won't be able to make the let's play watch the video and found out why.

Return to “Rivals”