TAKING STOCK

DJBIDOUILE
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

TAKING STOCK

Post by DJBIDOUILE »

TAKING STOCK
Since we released Need for Speed last November, we’ve been humbled by the support from our players and the ongoing collaboration with you. We have learned so much from your feedback, and much of that has gone on to shape the free content updates to NFS. Features such as Manual Transmission, Wrap Sharing, Snapshot Pro, SpeedLists, Customization items, bigger garage and more came directly from your suggestions. We’ve also introduced Hot Rods, saw the return of Drag Racing, and you once again went toe-to-toe with the infamous Eddie.

Since Need for Speed made its return, you've spent a massive amount of time on the roads of Ventura Bay. You’ve collected over 9.8 billion REP points, taken over 35 million Snapshots, raced in over 10 million Drag Races, and beaten a total of 52 million Eddie’s Challenge Events. You’ve spent a stunning 950 million minutes customizing cars, no doubt helped with the $2.5 trillion in-game cash earned. You’ve shared more than 700,000 wraps, resulting in more than 13 million downloads by your fellow NFS fans.

The SpeedList update will be our last free content update for this game. Make sure you're still earning bonus REP, taking advantage of discounts or earning some extra in-game money from all the upcoming Community Events. The next one starts this weekend, so hit the streets of Ventura Bay and earn yourself an extra $1,000 in-game credits from all Drag Events. Also, keep taking your personalization to the next level and build up your decal collection by completing the Daily Challenges, and with more than 150 on offer, there’s definitely something for every ride.

We are now building upon the foundations that have been laid with Need for Speed and delivering our next game in 2017.

That’s not to say that we’re going quiet between now and then... far from it. We'll be working with our community and there will be multiple opportunities to bring many of you into the studio in the coming months to get your feedback on where we're headed.

The feedback our Community has already given us is already shaping the future of Need for Speed, and it will continue to do so as we move further into development of the next game, so please do keep it coming. Send us your Tweets, drop us a comment on Facebook or stop by our newly launched forums.

Your passion and dedication for Need for Speed continues to motivate, inspire and drive us forward. It's absolutely amazing. From all of us at Ghost, thank you.
Source : http://www.needforspeed.com/news/under-the-hood-7
Le moteur est le cœur d'une voiture, mais le pilote
est son âme
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: TAKING STOCK

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Also, no new NFS until 2017, that's a good thing if you ask me!
CarbonXRS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CarbonXRS »

I'm just sitting here laughing at all the rage on the need for speed subreddit, like what did they expect when they all threw down $60 on day one. Same thing is going to happen next year: EA releases a hype trailer, everyone buys into it and preorders, then gets burned when the game is released. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

This isn't a new story guys, need for speed is a dead game. There's no incentive to make good games when everyone pays the devs before they make the game.
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

CarbonXRS wrote:I'm just sitting here laughing at all the rage on the need for speed subreddit, like what did they expect when they all threw down $60 on day one. Same thing is going to happen next year: EA releases a hype trailer, everyone buys into it and preorders, then gets burned when the game is released. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

This isn't a new story guys, need for speed is a dead game. There's no incentive to make good games when everyone pays the devs before they make the game.
exactly. <moderated> but I'm done giving EA money
i have nothing more to add
Codete
Stock
Stock

Post by Codete »

The populariy of the Challenger is Asia is a tad flabbergasting ;p Cool stats, yeah!
irie
Donator
Donator

Post by irie »

I honestly enjoy the game. The updates were superb but playing other games at the moment.

Return to “News”