[CTC 13] ProStreet Theme Voting

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.

What would you like to do next?

Rainbow Challenge (You may have your car in any colour... as long as it's not black! White allowed as it is a mixture of all colours of light. No black! The cars have to be vibrant. Sorry... I don't mean to be racist.)
10%
Black Challenge (The dominant colour on the car must be black... so it must basically have a black base paint. Makes the colours brighter. Told you!)
13%
GT1 Challenge (Fully deck out an exotic car to compete on the world stage, LM style. No Replicas)
13%
Import Tuner Challenge (Import Tuner major sponsor. Japanese cars only. Lurid styling... so crazy kits, wild vinyls... vivid paint. The anti-JDM challenge)
26%
V8 Supercars (Mod the Pontiac GTO/Vauxhall Monaro/Holden Monaro into a Touring Car that'll fit in at the upcoming V8 Supercar opener. It's the Aussie Touring Cars.)
6%
Natural (Put the Tribals and Vines to good use. Make flower power look the goods! Or Turn your car into a tribal warrior!)
10%
Low-rider Theme (Pick a ride and turn it into a pimpin' lowrider! Be it new school or old school! No race kits please and no decals!)
13%
Dragster Theme (Get out those drag wings, thick drag rims, and make your ride a quarter mile monster! Sponsors and drag equipment compulsory!)
3%
Movie Challenge (Like gaming challenge, but this time decorate your car with graphics related to you fav movies)
6%
Highly Evolved (Mod an Evo IX or X)
No votes

Total votes: 31

baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

[CTC 13] ProStreet Theme Voting

Post by baumaxx1 »

Rainbow Challenge :arrow: You may have your car in any colour... as long as it's not black! White allowed as it is a mixture of all colours of light. No black! The cars have to be vibrant. Sorry... I don't mean to be racist.

Black Challenge :arrow: The dominant colour on the car must be black... so it must basically have a black base paint. Makes the colours brighter. Told you!

GT1 Challenge :arrow: Fully deck out an exotic car to compete on the world stage, LM style. No Replicas

Import Tuner Challenge :arrow: Import Tuner major sponsor. Japanese cars only. Lurid styling... so crazy kits, wild vinyls... vivid paint. The anti-JDM challenge

V8 Supercars :arrow: Mod the Pontiac GTO/Vauxhall Monaro/Holden Monaro into a Touring Car that'll fit in at the upcoming V8 Supercar opener. It's the Aussie Touring Cars.

Natural :arrow: Put the Tribals and Vines to good use. Make flower power look the goods! Or Turn your car into a tribal warrior!

Low-rider Theme :arrow: Pick a ride and turn it into a pimpin' lowrider! Be it new school or old school! No race kits please and no decals!

Dragster Theme :arrow: Get out those drag wings, thick drag rims, and make your ride a quarter mile monster! Sponsors and drag equipment compulsory!

Movie Challenge :arrow: Like gaming challenge, but this time decorate your car with graphics related to you fav movies

Highly Evolved :arrow: Mod an Evo IX or X
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: [CTC 13] ProStreet Theme Voting

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

Woot, my idea(s) were choosen. But all of the other ideas are good too, kinda hard to chose
gfc_george
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gfc_george »

very difficult indeed,but i chosed,,
Mark21
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mark21 »

Import Tuner & GT1 Challenge are my votes on this one :D
DzOniZz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DzOniZz »

Omg i have a car for import tuner challenge but its already in showrooom,so i voted for Natural with tribals
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"Import Tuner!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

Import Tuner, i wanna try out this Integra.
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by CMuscle1 »

Movie Challenge would be extremly intresting I think. But Low rider or Black would be more pratical for most people who dont have the time to make a complicated car. That my input I voted for low rider and Movie challenge :)

Return to “The Showroom”