Addon-cars section to MW

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Addon-cars section to MW

Post by Villain »

I think the title tells it all. NFSCars.net has one, NFSAddons.net has one and NFS-Mania.com has one. Even you have one, but for earlier games. Would it be possible to open addon-cars-section to MW too?

And if some of you are thinking "What a noob, first post and asking this", I'm not. I'm Finalmaster2, exchanged my nick though.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Addon-cars section to MW

Post by Carcrazy »

Villain wrote:I think the title tells it all. NFSCars.net has one, NFSAddons.net has one and NFS-Mania.com has one. Even you have one, but for earlier games. Would it be possible to open addon-cars-section to MW too?

And if some of you are thinking "What a noob, first post and asking this", I'm not. I'm Finalmaster2, exchanged my nick though.
FM2? How did you change your name??? :-k

What's wrong with the custom car thread?
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

You can't be FM2 for a couple of reasons:
1.You can't have 2 accounts
2.Why would FM2 give up his valued member user title just to change his name?

And like Carcrazy said what's wrong with the custom car thread?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

It's a perfectly valid suggestion. To be honest I wasn't really aware that custom cars for NFSMW exist (completely new models). I'll put this on my list of things to do ;)
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

Thanks Bojan and rest of you, custom-cars for MW, look i.e. here:

http://www.nfscars.net/file/list/mostwa ... age-1.aspx

So I mean completely new models as Bojan already said, not those pictures in showrooms. :P And what comes to my account, yes, I'm Finalmaster2. I asked my old account to be removed as you can see, it is removed. If you still don't believe me then I can ask moderator to proof this. And I wasn't at any moment valued-member.

PS: Bojan, would you be so kind and remove my Showroom-account? I mean the old one, this : http://www.nfsunlimited.net/mostwanted/showroom . I can't enter to that account anymore so I can't use it and I don't want to use it. :P
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Sorry for this misunderstanding about the user account. Just checked to see if FM2 still exists and it doesn't.

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”