Top Speed

The fastest place around is the Autobahn where the speed maniacs hang around to share their top scores.
Dark_Ride
Ricer
Ricer

Top Speed

Post by Dark_Ride »

How fast have you driven in a Speed Challange?
What car? Wich parts? What tunning?

I drove a NSX running about 362 km/h with tier 2 engine, turbo and gearbox, and Tier3 tires
It doesnt mather how you stand by your car Its how you race your car you better learn that
speedo52
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Top Speed

Post by speedo52 »

i drive a skyline R34 top speed 251mph with stage 3 engine and everything else is stage 4 :D
Rico_GT-R
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rico_GT-R »

My lambo does 404 km/t :D

all tier 4 parts... :P
This is living...
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

The top speed is limited to 251mph/404kmh (without cheats). Haven't tried all cars yet, but most can reach that speed with max parts.
Dark_Ride
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dark_Ride »

I dont like that!! :evil: I didn´t knew that top speed was limited!!! :evil:
But on a second thought, its logic that traction and aerodynamics have its limits...
It doesnt mather how you stand by your car Its how you race your car you better learn that
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Dark_Ride wrote:I dont like that!! :evil: I didn´t knew that top speed was limited!!! :evil:
But on a second thought, its logic that traction and aerodynamics have its limits...
True, it is realistic to have a limit, but the way it's done leaves a lot to hope for. For one the limit is exactly the same for every car (I think). Also some of fastest cars don't seem to have reached their full potential (that is, plenty of rev range left) when the limit is reached... they just stop accelerating further.
ChZ^^
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ChZ^^ »

But if the super cars got performance 4 parts and would be availbel to drive 550km/p then you would have alot of advantage if ur apponent would drive with a skyline r34 and can only go 400km/p. So the supercars would be a bit too fast. I mean the bugatti already can drive 407 (real life) and if it got lvl 4 performance it would go pretty fast but if you got a car like skyline r34 or evo 9 the bugatti would be much much faster.
Death Must Be Easy Because Life Is Hard?
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

ChZ^^ wrote:But if the super cars got performance 4 parts and would be availbel to drive 550km/p then you would have alot of advantage if ur apponent would drive with a skyline r34 and can only go 400km/p. So the supercars would be a bit too fast. I mean the bugatti already can drive 407 (real life) and if it got lvl 4 performance it would go pretty fast but if you got a car like skyline r34 or evo 9 the bugatti would be much much faster.
That's true too, the limit is necessary for game balancing purposes however odd a feature it may seem.
Rico_GT-R
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rico_GT-R »

So does that mean a bugatti veyron "only" does 404kph/251mph?? :x
This is living...
Dark_Ride
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dark_Ride »

Game balancing or not this is ODD :roll:
Maybe some other balancing mechanisma su as Engine power limits or maybe a limit in Aerodymanic charge or something more logical?
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

no matter how much tuning and power you give and do to a car it's top speed is only 251

NO MATTER WHAT!

sucks

which means you can only tune it to get there faster

but i use a car that only gets to 234 mph

an evo x with 1016 hp

gets there so fast!
no burnout at start
4 wheels with 1016 hp going to each
cant beat that for control!
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ
Rico_GT-R
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rico_GT-R »

you're absolutely right, i would be very unrealistic if a skyline did 500 km/t but i think the limit is to low. They should have set it at 415km/t or so.
This is living...
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Rico_GT-R wrote:you're absolutely right, i would be very unrealistic if a skyline did 500 km/t but i think the limit is to low. They should have set it at 415km/t or so.
have any of you seen/heard of a skyline go over 360km/h?

Has anybody tried to just tune their car so that the gear ratios are very long? Maybe then they could accelerate slower, but get a higher top speed...

And the engine in a Bugatti is pretty much maximized. If you can find any performance part that it hasn't already got, then get it! And what parts are made for W16 engines?
oh snap
QUINTIN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by QUINTIN »

Actualy this "speed limit" doesn't realy work cause I once drove my skyline at 405km/h =D>, that's 253 mph.
broda
Stock
Stock

Post by broda »

I run a GT-R34
Top speed 251.
All tier 3

Return to “The Autobahn”