Need for Speed Community Podcast #8

The news visible on the main page
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need for Speed Community Podcast #8

Post by Bojan »

New episode is out and you can subscribe to it on iTunes or listen to it right here on NFSUnlimited.net.
On this week's agenda, Andrew, Drew and I talk about the upcoming Xbox 360 and PC patch, with the PlayStation 3 patch being released earlier this week, SHIFT being nominated for 'Best Driving Game' at the Spike Video Game Awards click HERE to cast your vote, a reminder about the new SHIFT Team Racing pack DLC, and week 7 of NFSMike's Hot Lap Challenge.

Don't miss Drew's rant on Vancouver drivers and their inability to operate motor vehicles. The entire podcast is great, but this is the cherry on top.

And just a clarification about comments I (NFSKirk) made on the cast, it does matter who Van Halen has as their frontman - as long as it's not Gary Cherone, I'm happy. Hagar has a better voice, Roth writes better songs.

Tune in next week when we have a discussion with World Online Executive Producer John Doyle. There has been a lot of buzz about World Online and John stops by to answer some questions.

Return to “News”