Most Wanted 2 in the pipeline?

The news visible on the main page
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Most Wanted 2 in the pipeline?

Post by Hydro_PT »

YaelDjiel wrote:What's all this about simulators?
It's off-topic. :mrgreen:

Seriously now, when the conversation goes to simulators, I can't help myself. :D
Reiji
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reiji »

Why call it Most Wanted 2 if Carbon was considered the sequel?
But yeah I liked the Underground and Most Wanted universe.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

hmmm by the sounds of it, it will include something for everyone, hopefully. We can only hope it doesnt end up like carbon or undercover. Time will only tell...
Instagram @SupraHKS
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

TRANSFORMER wrote:^April isn't over People! :D :D :D
:lol:

i them to include the interior cam views. Just imagine approaching a roadblock at 150mp/h from the driver's seat! :twisted:

offtopic- crysis 3 and dead space 3 have also been leaked. Ea has released a teaser for crysis 3 already...
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
datass
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by datass »

shift is a simulator. and don't go all racing car expert on me, if you knew more about racing cars than I do, you wouldn't' be here.
User deactivated: Being a total douchebag.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

datass wrote:shift is a simulator.

Maybe you will understand it someday. :(
JSFAST
Ricer
Ricer

Post by JSFAST »

Hydro_PT wrote:
datass wrote:shift is a simulator.

Maybe you will understand it someday. :(

Shift is nowhere close to driving IRL tbh :lol:

on-topic:
Most Wanted was one of the better NFS games and Criterion is doing a better then BB lately does.
So a MW2 by C sounds good.
jbabin
Stock
Stock

Post by jbabin »

haha i knew it :lol:

ea this claps for u =D>

and now i can see fire on my eyes :twisted:
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Some interesting tid-bits via wiki, take from them what you will:
In November 2011, it was revealed that Criterion Games is developing another Need For Speed game, according to a job advertisement. According to the job listing, the studio is "looking for talented Cinematic Artists to work on the world’s number one, multi award winning, arcade racing franchise." According to the listing, players should expect "entertaining, compelling in-game cinematic action sequences" from the racer, as well as "intense car action sequences, terrifying jumps, insane crashes and epic car chases." Earlier in the year another job ad revealed that Criterion was developing a game with "believable, open world AI Racing Drivers."
It possibly sounds like they're going to try and mix in a bit of The Run's cinematic style with the MW game structure. If they actually come up with a solid, deep story then I think that sounds great, plus I like the in-game cut scenes a lot more than the live action crap we had to endure from Most Wanted --> Undercover. As with everything, I think it has monster potential, but it all comes down to execution.
datass
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by datass »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Some interesting tid-bits via wiki, take from them what you will:
In November 2011, it was revealed that Criterion Games is developing another Need For Speed game, according to a job advertisement. According to the job listing, the studio is "looking for talented Cinematic Artists to work on the world’s number one, multi award winning, arcade racing franchise." According to the listing, players should expect "entertaining, compelling in-game cinematic action sequences" from the racer, as well as "intense car action sequences, terrifying jumps, insane crashes and epic car chases." Earlier in the year another job ad revealed that Criterion was developing a game with "believable, open world AI Racing Drivers."
It possibly sounds like they're going to try and mix in a bit of The Run's cinematic style with the MW game structure. If they actually come up with a solid, deep story then I think that sounds great, plus I like the in-game cut scenes a lot more than the live action crap we had to endure from Most Wanted --> Undercover. As with everything, I think it has monster potential, but it all comes down to execution.
simply the fact that you mentioned the run makes me skeptical about most wanted 2... if it's real...
User deactivated: Being a total douchebag.
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Some interesting tid-bits via wiki, take from them what you will:
yeah... Black Box has been looking to incorporate cinematic elements since they made Hot Pursuit 2 for PS2 way back before they were owned by EA in 2002. that eventually led to Undercover and The Run (i haven't yet played the run but i would quite like to, although i'm not excited about the quicktime nonsense). I have a lot of faith in Criterion, but if they make another NFS with a Burnout game structure and physics and then incorporate some incredibly lame story that EA shoves down their throats i'm going to punch someone.
i play driving games because i like to drive beautiful cars (preferably licensed) very very fast, something that is unfortunately illegal on public roads these days. more realistic-type games (Shift etc) are fun too. IDGAF about the story. i'll play GTAV for that.
i have nothing more to add
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

If I could have my way, i really just wanted a Tuning Simulator with an enjoyable world to drive in, one that would be on all systems. IMO FM4 is the best right now but thats only on XBox. MCLA is meh to me, its fun, but too much rice and the cars dont look precisely as modeled as I would want (plus theres no Supra :( ). Just ahve to wait and see though.
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “News”