pink slip

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Sylint Knite
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sylint Knite »

i disagree because on one of my careers i beat jewels (#8) and picked the first and last question marks i didnt get the pink slip then like 20 minutes later i played my other career and beat her on that one i picked the middle ? and the unique performance
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Nevermind I got some dumbbumbum get out of jail free card.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I guess ill choose unique performance few more times...cant pass opportunity to have all of em :)

And the #9 Earl`s EVO perfectly replaced my Reno Clio as a 'chase car'.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Andre_online wrote:
James31278 wrote:I was lucky enough to get Vic's Supra, I haven't used the Lexus since. I hope I'm lucky enough to get Izzy's RX-8 so I don't have to buy one. Does anyone know which marker gives me the pink slip?
Every marker differes in every game I guess... Just have to pick the right one. I won Izzy's RX-8, and trust me, you don't wanna trade it in, it's a superb getaway car. If I'm not mistaken, I picked the right bonus marker when I won it.
I bought an RX-8 and have modified it quite a bit it has a few uniques on it and its one faster rotary. I'm a little pissed at EA for living out the Livia rims. How do you rerace a blacklist person?
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

I don't think the M3 stands a chance against the Gallardo. I dont know about you guys but i can hit 200+ mph in about 6 seconds lol
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

James31278 wrote:How do you rerace a blacklist person?
I'm not sure if it's possible, but just try it. Go to the Blacklist option and press the UP or DOWN key. You'll then see the list of Blacklist members you have defeated. From there, try to rerace. Not sure if it's possible, but it's worth the try... :P
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

you can.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

I beat Earl and unlocked my favorite RX-7, this car should have been at the start its the same price as the starting cars. I beat the hell out of a viper with only a few parts on it. They kept the vapor and mantis WBK's but left out my livia wheels, jerks. :roll:
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

Just got Earl's Evo and sold it... for $18, 000. What a rip. Got me on my way to getting an STi however.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

WonkaVW wrote:Just got Earl's Evo and sold it... for $18, 000. What a rip. Got me on my way to getting an STi however.
My rx-7 with not even full upgrades seems to kill most if not all of the competition.
BKize_GT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BKize_GT »

I'm #3 on the blacklist with a fully upgraded Cayman S & almost fully upgraded RX-7 :D I Killl
So far I've gotten pinkslips for theses cars: DB9, CLK 500, Mustang GT, Eclipse, & Supra, but I sold them for upgrades :P
Edit: Now I got #2's SLR McLaren
EDITEdit: Now I've beat the game ! :P The ending is incredible :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by BKize_GT on 27 Nov 2005, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
pc25
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pc25 »

i am lucky to have that pink slip & get the RX8
alba
Ricer
Ricer

Post by alba »

I got like 10 cars out of the 15 including the cayman which owns... sold the crappy mustan gt of jade tho xD
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

James31278 wrote:
WonkaVW wrote:Just got Earl's Evo and sold it... for $18, 000. What a rip. Got me on my way to getting an STi however.
My rx-7 with not even full upgrades seems to kill most if not all of the competition.

Well if you were to try a human racer, these computer racers are pretty easy.

But I do hate the SLR, Ford GT, and the Viper with me driving this Cayman.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I won the Lexus,Supra and Eclipse till now and I am at "Baron" so I did not win the golf and the RX8

I used the lexus for a while but at a certain moment it was more Need for Cash then Need for Speed, so I sold the Lexus, the other 2 cars I sold almost right after I got them,
as most might know you get half the price of the same car new.

but if you want to get some extra money out of the car you won, strip all the bodyparts and you will get some money back, it could get you a few thousend extra on top of the sold car, cause it doesn't matter how much the car is tuned when you sell it.
I did it with the last car I won: the Eclipse for selling the car I got 15.000 for the parts I got around 5000 extra, easy money :wink:
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:
James31278 wrote:

Well if you were to try a human racer, these computer racers are pretty easy.

But I do hate the SLR, Ford GT, and the Viper with me driving this Cayman.

These computer racers are not easy the catch up option is always on so even when I'm a much better driver and have a nicer car they still catch up from time to time. I won vic's supra but sold it later on because the RX-7 is better than the Supra. I had an RX-8 for a while but as soon as I got the cash I got an RX-7 to replace it. right now i have the baron's cayman and the girls mustang gt plus my RX-7. I think the markers zig zag, from left to right for pink slips.
Last edited by James31278 on 27 Nov 2005, 11:23, edited 1 time in total.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Yeah this is thing that i dont like...i mean i spent onto some car like 100k cash and it can be only sold for 15k? Also...no tradein on performance upgrades(the most expensive thing :) )?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hold up... The selling price of a stock car is similar to the price of a tuned car we have just tuned?? :?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

TheStig wrote:the Eclipse for selling the car I got 15.000 for the parts I got around 5000 extra, easy money :wink:
Nice one. Didn't think of that. :)
Andre_online wrote:Hold up... The selling price of a stock car is similar to the price of a tuned car we have just tuned?? :?
No.

The tuning part you just spended on your car doesn't count. When you sell your car, you get half of the original price.

BTW, I heard that the pink slip systems works with the marker number simple ascending. For an example: If blacklist racer 7 has the pink hidden under marker 3, racer 6 has it under the first, racer 5 would have it under 2 and racer 4 would have it under 3 again. The number ascends until 3, and goes back again.

I didn't try it out yet though, and the above thing is an example. Which means I just grabbed some numbers, I don't know if 7 really has the pink under marker 3.
Te4o_bg
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Te4o_bg »

Hit the Third marker first and the 2nd marker after that
This way I got all rivals's cars (except for the first because i didn't know what the markers were for, andbesides there i chose engine and visual)
!
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

#8 gave me Get Out from Jail.....well good enough :)
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

with me...i been lucky to get lots of cash with the bonus...i keep getting 30k bonus cash, or 20,sometimes 10k...i won the pink slip eclipse so far, and the rest, free money 8) 8)
sold my first car IS300 now.

im about to kill Baron =P.. and i have..Mustang GT (spent 35k for buying the car and further 30k on mods lol)
SL500 ( i love this car,love it...need to tune it now because..i spended 75,000 on this beauty!!!)

i duno if im rich or not...that leaves me... lol >< 140,000 i spended all that!! lol ><
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i found a strategy guide online that tells you which marker gives you what. apparently, the Miscelleneous markers never change, meaning it's possible to know exactly where the pink slip marker will be. the guy who posted it got all the way up to BL #5. i'll try to find the strategy guide again.

EDIT:

found something better at http://www.gamewinners.com

Hint: Easy pinkslips:
When you face "Blacklist" racers you can win their car. Starting with #15, Sonny, the second "?" marker is his pinkslip. From there on through the rest of the game it ascends until you get to the third "?" marker, then it descends to the first "?" marker then repeats itself.

EDIT 2:

it took me a while to understand what that meant, so here it is for anyone interested

Pink Slip marker location

#15 - 2nd
#14 - 3rd
#13 - 1st
#12 - 2nd
#11 - 3rd
#10 - 1st
#9 - 2nd
#8 - 3rd
#9 - 1st
#7 - 2nd
#6 - 3rd
#5 - 1st
#4 - 2nd
#3 - 3rd
#2 - 1st
#1 - 2nd

i dont know if you get to choose markers after beating razor, but if the pattern holds true, that's where his pink slip would be.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

If that's really true then thanks a lot! :D
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

yup, i just tested it on blacklist #7 and #6 (i finally got my game working again!). the pattern holds true.

whoever found this out, it's an amazing find.

Return to “Most Wanted”