What's the best Car? :D

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
spike_minoda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spike_minoda »

me too ,and btw ,why do people like the M3 so much ,it's beautiful,yeah ,but handling like $#!T
Rayden
Stock
Stock

Post by Rayden »

Used the Cobalt SS up till the 10th blacklist and changed then to the Eclipse. I'm now on the 5th blacklist level and still beating everyone on every race. I never used nitro ever up until the last level (6th blacklist contest), things are getting a lot more difficult now. ;)
GForce64
Stock
Stock

Post by GForce64 »

Abrams wrote:I meant the connection lag not the game lag itself...
Yeah, connection lag sucks.
alba
Ricer
Ricer

Post by alba »

I did everything in the game with my Gallardo/Cayman S

but i think still... the best one is the Carrera GT :O
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

spike_minoda wrote:me too ,and btw ,why do people like the M3 so much ,it's beautiful,yeah ,but handling like $#!T
Same as Lambo when compared to any FWD car in terms of handling and turning speed.
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

Abrams wrote:
spike_minoda wrote:me too ,and btw ,why do people like the M3 so much ,it's beautiful,yeah ,but handling like $#!T
Same as Lambo when compared to any FWD car in terms of handling and turning speed.
Can't you tune your handling behavior in the pause menu / tuning menu? You can make it handle loosely like NFSU2 or very stiff like NFSU1, I'm glad they gave us that option.
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

Is the M3 faster than a career Porsche GT with all 6 performance uniques installed? You can tune the career cars in free roam mode, but I've been told that the tuning doesn't work online.

I have a completed savegame, all 10 career cars have the 6 performance uniques (there's no NOS unique), instead of just the normal single car if you save up your peformance markers until the end of the game.

http://jeffareid.net/nfsmw/nfsmwau.zip
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

RavenGT wrote:
Abrams wrote:
Can't you tune your handling behavior in the pause menu / tuning menu? You can make it handle loosely like NFSU2 or very stiff like NFSU1, I'm glad they gave us that option.
You still wont be able to slide Lambo into a turn without slowing down :D
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

Yes, but Lambo's are made for racing. They are designed to grip the track a lot better than, say, a Lexus, which was made to be a family-ish type of car... :P
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

The Murcielago is AWD the M3 is RWD and the Gallard i think is RWD.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Did anyone noticed that you cannot do 180 turn with handbrake.
And I drive Golf 5 GTI from start of the game and I must say that he is great.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

my favorite racer

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

James31278 wrote:The Murcielago is AWD the M3 is RWD and the Gallard i think is RWD.
I think there is an AWD Gallardo. Obviously, my best car is my rx-8, boy kit 1, metallic black, metallic black konig theory rims, gold body vinyl #6, dark gold window tint, and borra spoiler, all performance ultimate except engine and turbo, unique transmission, brakes, turbo, and suspension, it owns exotics. Im on JV#4.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

i luv my porches but i cant hate on my lambo's there amazing and my is300 is not to bad either but im just gona save money til the end so i can get the rx-7 and have that (thats my dream car)
James31278
Banned

Re: my favorite racer

Post by James31278 »

SkeeteRX7 wrote:
James31278 wrote:The Murcielago is AWD the M3 is RWD and the Gallard i think is RWD.
I think there is an AWD Gallardo. Obviously, my best car is my rx-8, boy kit 1, metallic black, metallic black konig theory rims, gold body vinyl #6, dark gold window tint, and borra spoiler, all performance ultimate except engine and turbo, unique transmission, brakes, turbo, and suspension, it owns exotics. Im on JV#4.
Actually I was incorrect the Gallardo is AWD. I have Ming's Lambo and its super fast and super great now. I also scored Webster's C6.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I sell all cars that I get from my oponents.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

jeffr wrote:Is the M3 faster than a career Porsche GT with all 6 performance uniques installed? You can tune the career cars in free roam mode, but I've been told that the tuning doesn't work online.

I have a completed savegame, all 10 career cars have the 6 performance uniques (there's no NOS unique), instead of just the normal single car if you save up your peformance markers until the end of the game.

I can't believe how fast u guys complete these games :shock: I'm really curious about ur savegames jeffr, 10q 8)

I don't know if VG_Speed meant this too, but has anyone already found out what the fastest car is online?

@VG_Speed: hey m8, will I be seeing u online too? Did my 1st races yesterday and I'm fairly happy about the overall look and feel, interface etc. But then again, I was only online 10 minutes for a quick try ;)
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

I don't I've kept most I only sold Sonny's Golf. Free cars.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I sold every car that I get free.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I've only bought one car the whole game - a Golf GTI right at the start.

Since then I've used the cars I've won - up to Blacklist #5 using my Eclipse and Porsche Cayman S for everything.

But the Drag Races are really getting on my nips at the moment - traffic is set so you nearly always wipe out unless you play the same event about 100 times - hope someone will make a "No Traffic in Drag Races" crack soon...
VG_Speed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VG_Speed »

Bauke777 wrote:
jeffr wrote:Is the M3 faster than a career Porsche GT with all 6 performance uniques installed? You can tune the career cars in free roam mode, but I've been told that the tuning doesn't work online.

I can't believe how fast u guys complete these games :shock: I'm really curious about ur savegames jeffr, 10q 8)

I don't know if VG_Speed meant this too, but has anyone already found out what the fastest car is online?

@VG_Speed: hey m8, will I be seeing u online too? Did my 1st races yesterday and I'm fairly happy about the overall look and feel, interface etc. But then again, I was only online 10 minutes for a quick try ;)
Yo mate! :D

I will be Online, of course! =) I will go as soon as I finish the game! :P I am just playing it for a couple of days... I am now going to do the race that will put me on 7th in the Blacklist! ;)

My nick Online will be VGSpeedPro! ;)

Btw... It seems Carrera GT is the overall best car, like RX-7 was in NFSU1. Lotus Elise is the best car in what handling concerns, making it capable of fighting the Carrera GT or even beat it on very trick tracks, like the 206 was in NFSU1. Then there is the "pre-tuned" BMW M3 GTR that seems to be a strong cadidate to Online Mode, due to some "automatic" restrictions the game seems to have, like automatically balance all cars (if one doesn't have uniques, uniques are tuned off on all cars).

This is based on what I have read here and there. So, I don't know how right it is! :P

Cya my friend!
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

VG_Speed wrote:I will be Online, of course! =) I will go as soon as I finish the game! :P I am just playing it for a couple of days... I am now going to do the race that will put me on 7th in the Blacklist! ;)

hey dude lol, I stole jeffr's savegame :D to get the ultimate car, of course: Misterrrr Clio V6! Imho that car is sick 8) I race w/ it online :)

But of course, when it turns out the Carrera GT is the fastest, that probably will be the car to race.

cu around m8!
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Bauke777 wrote:
VG_Speed wrote:I will be Online, of course! =) I will go as soon as I finish the game! :P I am just playing it for a couple of days... I am now going to do the race that will put me on 7th in the Blacklist! ;)

hey dude lol, I stole jeffr's savegame :D to get the ultimate car, of course: Misterrrr Clio V6! Imho that car is sick 8) I race w/ it online :)

But of course, when it turns out the Carrera GT is the fastest, that probably will be the car to race.

cu around m8!
Actually the Murcielago and Gallardo are fastest, they both do 242 and the Carrera GT does 241.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I've just started racing with the fully maxxed-out Viper SRT 10 I won from a BlackList guy - number 4 I think.

This car is awesome, easily the best car I've driven so far - can't wait until I can afford a DB9, Lambo or McLaren SLR. I just wonder how I beat the Viper with my Mitsubishi Eclipse... hmm, realistic or what?

I know some people hate the Viper, but I love rear-wheel drive oversteery cars - suits my driving style!
Hesselaar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

speed

Post by Hesselaar »

well, i got my lamborghini murcielago @ 397km/h...
it seems that is it's top cos it didn't go an faster when i used extra nos...

2nd fast car i guess is or the porsche carrera gt, or the mercedes sl500 :)
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Strange that, i got Gallardo from Blacklist 6, its all on Ultimate, apart from Nitrous but i upgraded it.....and its still has lower top speed bar and acceseleration bar then my Eclipse :)

Return to “Most Wanted”