Most Wanted, A let down for me.

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, not everyone likes tuning, and they had to make a change, because if there were gonna be 3 UG series coming out simultaneously, they're gonna lose customers evetually, and this is what most of us had suggested anyways, that we wanted exotics for this game, and EA did more than that by putting some tuners in it...
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

welp, i have it on ps2 and 360, and welp, 360 makes the game so much more fun...but i like to customize so i gotta wait for u3, but this is will keep me busy whileI wait
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I enjoy the direction game took. Maybe a little more tuning options and give us dyno back....other parts are ok..and yeah...fix AI!
da wizz21
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by da wizz21 »

The games not so easy i beat u2 in a week and i've been working on mw for 2 and still haven't beat it. I am a little disapointed though no 350z no real tuners. I mean how many people here have ever seen a lambo on the street and how many hondas do ya see. Plus I want to drive a car that i can go out and buy not one that the car company desides wheather or not to sell to me.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

You can see actually 50-60% of cars in NFSMW on the streets.

Maybe not Lambo or Carrera GT, but hence, how often you see Eclipse? Mustang? RX-7 and 8? EVO? I doubt those are so frequent on the streets.....they are far more frequent then exotics, but still....
-=|LK|=-
Stock
Stock

Post by -=|LK|=- »

reminds me of juiced
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Actually it was Rog who mentioned "look what the underground let out." and talking about racing in the daytime.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Yep Rog told that, I haven't beat the game yet but did anyone know where Rog comes in the story?
the funny thing when you play the PS2 demo it is actually a short story what goes before you start the game (somewhere between the some days ago and present part....)
In the PS2 demo you meat Rog and he is No16 on the list with a Black and red Mustang (see intro movie)

Like I said I have no Idea if the game tells this also
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

where i'm from...i acutaly see more exotics then tuners...so there.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

yes, the PC demo Blacklist teaser also shows Rog guy driving around....
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

TheStig wrote:In the PS2 demo you meat Rog and he is No16 on the list with a Black and red Mustang (see intro movie)
Number 16 in the blacklist? Hmm, I don't see any 16 in the Blacklist...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I know in the full game there is no No16 but in the PS2 demo you race a tollbooth, sprint and finally a drag against a blacklist member No 16 Rog Asylum (you can see it also in the teaser he is placed under Razor. and you beat him in the PS2 demo after that he tells that you are now going up against people just as good as yourself.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Right... Isn't Rog that dude helping us going up the Blacklist by giving us this tiny bitsy informations he have? :P
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

I think Most Wanted is the best game yet. The cops are hard, the evading is awsome, the ai is awsome, I could go on forever. I do want Neons, bumpers, and more choices, but this game was a big improvement from UG2. :)

PS, sorry for being gone, I was playing MW. (I am still not finished)
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

AI isnt awesome imo....
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

omg.... just because 3 cars you guys freak out and start crying.... i would have loved those cars to be in, but im not whining. i love the game. its not ea's fault that those 3 beloved cars of yours are not in the game. dont buy most wanted if you think its a letdown. play underground 2 for the love of gosh! ea's producers worked hard on this game, but nissan, ferrari and mazerati would not let thier cars get damaged of chased by cops. that simple. btw, did you buy the game?
if you did and your complaining, your an idiot. with all these updates, you knew what was coming, you knew what the car list would be, and you just wasted $50.00, or if you bould the black edition you are a noob, cauz you just wasted over $60.00!

go complain somwwhere else
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

100% with ya fishwiz...
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Ferarri and Mazerati imo shudnt been in Most Wanted anyways.....too much exotics anyways...
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

I think that the game is fine the way it is, car wise... It has tuners, exotics, grandma-mobiles, and cars you'd never expect to tune.
MadRopes
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MadRopes »

wow fishwiz what the hell are you talking about? I'm not whining about the fact that 350z and Skyline arent in it, I'm pissed because I cannot customize vinyls anymore, bearly any performance upgrades, STILL no interior customization (i.e. Roll bars, seats), No head/tail lights, crappy selection of body kits. Would have been awesome if skyline was in it. I think its pathetic that they didn't just stay with the same amount of customization as in UG2. I mean, neon lights and hydralics = bad and no I don't want the in it, but I'm talking about interior, tail lights, etc. And I was hoping for more decal locations. The fact that they took away the ability to have more than one vinyl is stupid too. AND WHY TAKE DYNO AWAY???!?!? The so-called tuning is a stupid menu where you either move a slider to left or right to change turbo, brakes, suspension etc. So dumb.

I hope they fix this stuff in next NFS.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I'll say this once again. Do you know what you were getting into when you bought this game? If you're gonna moan and whine all the way just because of this, you shouldn't even get this game in the first place.

What you have mentioned above is nothing related to NFSMW. NFS Most Wanted is a mix of exotics and tuners, and EA wanted equality tuning between exotics and tuner cars. The fact that they threw dyno away is because there's not much tunings to do in the game because EA mainly focused on the exotics.
MadRopes wrote:The so-called tuning is a stupid menu where you either move a slider to left or right to change turbo, brakes, suspension etc. So dumb.
So are you saying that this feature in NFSU2 was a dumb idea too? :roll:

I think that this tuning feature has helped a lot of people who are not into tunings very much and it has been made very user-friendly indeed, and I don't see any reason why anyone should be upset about this.

You don't get to do Customizations in NFS HP2, do you? At least you get to do it here. So my suggestion is, take this game as if it's NFSHP3, not Most Wanted, if you have that kind of mindset... :roll:
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

I'll say it again. EA is trying to please everybody, and I personally think they've done a damn good job of it. A balance of exotics and tuners... User-friendly tuning... And it concentrates more on what Need For Speed is, and should be, all about, the racing. If you don't like what they put in, you shouldn't have bought the game.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

Peter Ferrell wrote:I'll say it again. EA is trying to please everybody, and I personally think they've done a damn good job of it. A balance of exotics and tuners... User-friendly tuning... And it concentrates more on what Need For Speed is, and should be, all about, the racing. If you don't like what they put in, you shouldn't have bought the game.
couldn't agree with u more there peter...that was so well said, i persoanlly starting to love the porsche carrera S...so that can replace the ferrari so im not moaning, and the fact DB9 is in it too, love them 2.lol.

i think EA has done a superb job of balacning evreything and giving everyone a bit of what they want, even though few bits missing that would have made this game so much better, nerveless its still very good. Just don'tunderstand why people re never satisifed, got tuners, exotics, cops, damage(to me it is),perfomrnace tuning, visual tuning, free roam, mixture of sound tracks, what more can u ask for? A game with all this features isnt hard to make you know.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

well, why care care about customizasion except for the fact that you need low "heat levels"
thats all customizasion is for.
the whole point of the game is to be chased my cops, not pimp your ride like in u2 and race the old boreing way without cops.
complain at:
http://www.anti-nfs.com , and if the site doent exsist, create it and complain there, but you know hardly anyone will look at it.
allsupedup32
Ricer
Ricer

Post by allsupedup32 »

Personally i love U2 but not cuz of the cars cuz of all the sweet things u can do to the car, but i also like MW because of the awesome exotics. lets just hope next time they will go more in depth with exotics and the tuning[/b]

Return to “Most Wanted”