NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Top_Gear
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Top_Gear »

Andre_online wrote:
sigsegv wrote:Alternatively, during the "busted" video, press ALT+F4 to immediately close the game. The fact that you were arrested doesn't get recorded (I think the game saves the status just after that short video sequence)

:D
It's just a waste of time IMO...

I mean, having to quit the game just to prevent your ass from getting arrested is just ridiculous, and a waste of time, especially when you wanna play the game again, you have to re-launch the whole game again... :roll:
Actually you dont have to exit and launch the whole game. Pay the fine when you get busted, jump to safehouse and exit to the career sub-menu. Right at the end, there is a load button. Load the career you saved before you get busted (since autosave is off, your "bust" didnt get saved).
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I am on blacklist 8 now.
I can say that the game is great but rhinos are annoying.
The handling is realy improved. But you cannot do 180 turn with handbrake.
Sound of tires is Awsome. I like the game.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

ok, whats bugging me is i keep getting busted, and i need to reach a 3rd milestone to go against ronnie, and its bugging me. the only way to reach that milestone is to go to heat level 5, and its getting to be a pain cauz i cant evade!
Russi
Stock
Stock

Post by Russi »

sup pepole?
i have a little request
somebody can take a picture of the map with all the shops loacations
im in a middle of a pursuit and two of my tires was blown so i need to end the pursuit quickly.
thx :)
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

ok so there is alot of reading i havnt done but im wondering y can dont see the m3gtr or the 67' doge......i mean i bought the black edition for a reson and where are those other hooked up other cars?
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

Can the Porsche 911 GT2 and the Mercedes SL65 AMG be customised after completing the Challenge Series? (I have got the Black Edition)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

arabnight wrote:ok so there is alot of reading i havnt done but im wondering y can dont see the m3gtr or the 67' doge......i mean i bought the black edition for a reson and where are those other hooked up other cars?
They are found in the Quick Race menu. :)
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Russi wrote:sup pepole?
i have a little request
somebody can take a picture of the map with all the shops loacations
im in a middle of a pursuit and two of my tires was blown so i need to end the pursuit quickly.
thx :)
So you had time to type this up? I'm not sure you can enter shops during pursuit anyways. I had my two right tires blown out and I stopped eventually - not as fast as all hour but I stopped.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

You can enter safe house while in cooldown mode...

EDIT: Got a nice screenie from challenge series :) Those challenges great cop evasion training.....especially practising in x4-5 heat levels!
Attachments
chase.jpg
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

SkeeteRX7 wrote:Also, im on #4 JV, with a minimally modified gallardo (ming #6's), my favorite car, my RX-8 (fully tricked out, with unique suspension, tires, and turbo, gauges past maximum, originally won from izzy #12). I use these as my main cars, the gallardo for speedtrap, tollbooth, photo tickets, and drag, and the RX-8 for sprint, circuit, lap knockout, and pursuit. I also have two 'project cars' which the police dont have records for, an Evo (originally won from earl #9) and a 911 Carrera S (997) (bought after i beat kaze#7), just in case my Gallardo or RX-8 gets impounded. Both are well modified, and can keep up with the opponents in normal races, but aren't enough to beat a Blacklist member. Any tuning tips, because the Evo understeers too much, the Gallardo oversteers too much, the RX-8 is slow off of the line, and the Carrera S oversteers too much?
when ur car understeers...quickly tap nos or hold it for a tiny bit..ur car grips the road again.

iSL500 is my main car...its one fast car, it doesnt understeer a lot..which saves a lot of time in corners. But being a light car, the cops can easily ram u to the side and arrest you.

I keep getin arressted becusae i keep getin too greedy, so therfore..i press RESET button on ps2...=P
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

The Flying Dragon wrote:
SkeeteRX7 wrote:Also, im on #4 JV, with a minimally modified gallardo (ming #6's), my favorite car, my RX-8 (fully tricked out, with unique suspension, tires, and turbo, gauges past maximum, originally won from izzy #12). I use these as my main cars, the gallardo for speedtrap, tollbooth, photo tickets, and drag, and the RX-8 for sprint, circuit, lap knockout, and pursuit. I also have two 'project cars' which the police dont have records for, an Evo (originally won from earl #9) and a 911 Carrera S (997) (bought after i beat kaze#7), just in case my Gallardo or RX-8 gets impounded. Both are well modified, and can keep up with the opponents in normal races, but aren't enough to beat a Blacklist member. Any tuning tips, because the Evo understeers too much, the Gallardo oversteers too much, the RX-8 is slow off of the line, and the Carrera S oversteers too much?
when ur car understeers...quickly tap nos or hold it for a tiny bit..ur car grips the road again.

iSL500 is my main car...its one fast car, it doesnt understeer a lot..which saves a lot of time in corners. But being a light car, the cops can easily ram u to the side and arrest you.

I keep getin arressted becusae i keep getin too greedy, so therfore..i press RESET button on ps2...=P
Also, if your car oversteers, maybe it's time to take that rock you have off of the accelerator when going into a turn :lol: :wink:
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

Abrams wrote:You can enter safe house while in cooldown mode...

EDIT: Got a nice screenie from challenge series :) Those challenges great cop evasion training.....especially practising in x4-5 heat levels!
dam that horbile graphics >_<
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Hey Gang,

Thought I'd use this spot as a means of promoting NFS contests around the web. Here's one sent to me:
http://www.joystickwidow.com/article.aspx?aid=56

Only a couple days left to enter, so check it out.

~ Smoothie
Here is another contest for MW. I think some people might be interested.

http://www.joystickwidow.com/article.aspx?aid=56
korge
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

I know......

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Peter Ferrell wrote:
The Flying Dragon wrote:

Also, if your car oversteers, maybe it's time to take that rock you have off of the accelerator when going into a turn :lol: :wink:
But, all mid-engine and rear-engined cars are prone to oversteer, and I know how to enter a turn. Of course you lay off the accelerator, but only with front engine, rear wheel drive cars (great weight distrubution lessens turning force and forward force differences) , because one will experience extreme oversteer because there is more force turning the car than the force pushing it forward in rear engine and mid engine cars, because there is little weight pushing down on the front of the car to lessen the turning force. With front engine, all wheel drive, since there is more forward force than turning force, one would understeer. ( I'm not a freaking n00b) I'm trying to figure out ways to correct, or, at least help prevent these problems. Can anyone give me a good setup?
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

Well... In UG2 at least, to correct oversteer, I back the rear suspension stiffer and the front softer, to prevent fishtailing. FOr understteer, the opposite. I don't have MW, so I don't know if those options are still available...
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Peter Ferrell wrote:Well... In UG2 at least, to correct oversteer, I back the rear suspension stiffer and the front softer, to prevent fishtailing. FOr understteer, the opposite. I don't have MW, so I don't know if those options are still available...
they aren't, the performance settings during the driving are very simply. no in depth tweaking this time.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

anyone know whats up with the dull custom paints? The bottom left quadrant in "custom" are dull like wallpaint.

Also, if it is custom paint, why arent we alllowed to choose shades of it like in Juiced? Presets arent very custom.
Top_Gear
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Top_Gear »

macdaddy wrote:anyone know whats up with the dull custom paints? The bottom left quadrant in "custom" are dull like wallpaint.

Also, if it is custom paint, why arent we alllowed to choose shades of it like in Juiced? Presets arent very custom.
Its supposed tobe like that. The dull paints are matt finished. Other custom paints are chrome and multi-colour pearlescent.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

i knew the pearl and chrome were there, but i didnt think matte finish would be counted as custom
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

James31278 wrote:
Peter Ferrell wrote:Well... In UG2 at least, to correct oversteer, I back the rear suspension stiffer and the front softer, to prevent fishtailing. FOr understteer, the opposite. I don't have MW, so I don't know if those options are still available...
they aren't, the performance settings during the driving are very simply. no in depth tweaking this time.
Yeah durning the game press esc and enter preformance.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

arabnight wrote:
Abrams wrote:You can enter safe house while in cooldown mode...

dam that horbile graphics >_<
Donate me for a new gfx card then. Also maybe you didnt noticed but image was compressed from like 400kb to 100 :lol: Id like to see graphics from your game when compressed by 4x :roll: Maybe will be better, but not good for sure.
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Kid Cro wrote:
James31278 wrote: they aren't, the performance settings during the driving are very simply. no in depth tweaking this time.
Yeah durning the game press esc and enter preformance.
James was talking about the fine tuning of the cars...... not just simple editing like MW has
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

Is it possible to customize the BE M3?
MaryJane
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaryJane »

If there is a god, he hates me...

Xbo360 will be released on friday in europe... But the place I ordered it from, just said that NFS Most Wanted won´t be out till next weeks friday... So I guess I just have to get PGR3. I wanted Most Wanted now, PGR3 at christmas :(
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

get it for PC then....i myself cant imagine playing with a game-pad that looks like pan-cake :P

keyboard 4tw.

Return to “Most Wanted”