one wheel popped

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
orkin
Stock
Stock

one wheel popped

Post by orkin »

while in a pursuit i came upon aspikes where I did a 180 but my left rear tire hit the spikes. it was cool I could still go I just gocould'nt go as fast or handle as well. I was wiith the SLR Mclaren. Has anybody else had this happen?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Sometimes it happens when only one tire burst out. You can still escape. But when two tires burst, you chances are little, unless you're on an AWD cars, because their front wheel operate as well. It happened to me once when I ran towards the spike at high speed on a highway in my Mustang, and only 1 cop was on my tail. I evaded him with 2 tires burst out without throttling. :)

By the way, there's a main thread for all this right <a href="http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 4">here</a>. :)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

yep. I rememeber that one. That police move is called the "One Wheel Popper Stopper." Back in my days, It happened all the time.. Ehh...
korge
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Persolnally, I think that if I had those cars, and if I runned the streets under such circumsatances, I would use "run flat" tires. I mean, if you know you might get followed by the police, and that they are going to lay pike strips in the middle of the road....
MonteCarloSS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MonteCarloSS »

Yeah, Michelin has already made such a tire, expensive but in the end - quite more than worth it.

I would also have a car that changed colors depending on sun and position (Chamealon i think?) and also reverting license plates and vins.

I'm not trying to impose or support running from the police but just explaining what I would do under the circumstances. These people you see in LA running from the cops in dodge caravans shouldn't be alive.
Xxwho3zJohnQxX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xxwho3zJohnQxX »

My RX-7 had that deal.

I escaped a lv 5 chasse wit hthat coindition goin 110....
For almost exactly 6 min.

It was a horrifying 6 min.

You cant imagine. Well you can, but I just had too mcuh at stake to lose it all.

it was the sickest chase I ever had... those Vetts wouldnt leave me.

Return to “Most Wanted”