CD & MP3 Players

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.

What is your device?

CD Player
5%
MP3 Player
80%
Mini Disk
2%
Other
14%

Total votes: 59

EuroRacer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EuroRacer »

yup the Sony Ericsson w800i/k750i is a very good phone indeed. I once owned a Sony Ericsson s700i (which is the predecessor of the k750i) and the sound it produced playing mp3's was better than that of my Creative Muvo TX FM mp3 player! 8) Also, the SE w800i/k750i has got the best phone camera on the market at this moment!
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

bashderq wrote:
arabnight wrote:i just bought an ipod nano....im about to take it back and buy a psp....or just the w800 sony erickson
If you're a bit short on cash, forget the psp and ipod and get the W800i. You get awesome MP3 playback capabilities, pretty good games,a very decent camera... and a phone :wink:
they tested the w800 and said it sounds alot better then the nano so im really gona just take my money back and buy the phone ^__^
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

arabnight wrote:i just bought an ipod nano....im about to take it back and buy a psp....or just the w800 sony erickson
Whats wrong with it... is it crap?.. cos i was thinking about gettin one.
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

No there is nothing wrong at all with a nano, just it is extremely prone to scratches.

Besides that, its the best mini MP3 player in the world :)
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

i already lil cut on the screan and its my 2nd day! wtf...and the psp cost 50bucks more hahah but the phone cost 200bucks more! and nano is a killer mp3 player man i just need a better phone lol
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

bashderq wrote:No there is nothing wrong at all with a nano, just it is extremely prone to scratches.

Yeah.. i heard about that, that is what is making me think not to get it.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

I have a MiniDisk, MP3/CD Player/ and MP3 Player
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Im getting a PDA soon to use for my music, videos, and online surfing.
korge
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Look at what I found. This is what I am going to get after I get enough money. Every review I have read says that it kills the iPod video. I borrowed this thing from one of my friends and everyone that saw it wishes they had this instead of their iPods.

Here it is.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

weedman173 wrote:Look at what I found. This is what I am going to get after I get enough money. Every review I have read says that it kills the iPod video. I borrowed this thing from one of my friends and everyone that saw it wishes they had this instead of their iPods.

Here it is.
Thats what Im gonna buy too!!!

I read about it about 5 months ago and I couldn't wait, I almost asked my aunt in Korea to buy me on... lol Im gonna trade in my Toshiba Gigabeat 40gb for the Vision:M
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

I got to wait until May to get mine.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

Well I signed up for a chance to win the Zen Vision:M from Computer Shopper. If I dont win, I will probably get it fom the offers like the get the free ipod thingy
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

you mean those free ipod ads? (if so, do those actully work?)
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

No those links don't work. They ask for your e-mail and then your screwed even if you have a spam box, alot of e-mails still get past. My local news station did a story on it and have found out that it's complete BS.
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Speed818 »

Ok, so I have several videos, the only problem I have with it is that, especially on my Rammstein videos, when there's a thick enough cloud of dust/smoke, that area gets like a small pixelated look and has a very light box look to it, but it's not reaily noticable. The color and vibrance and depth of the color is amazing, there's VERY little quality loss at all. I don't really like the control lay out much, it's kinda hard to get around with out accidentally using the vertical touch pad. Another issue I have that I noticed in the car, is that the screen is really hard to see when there's plenty of light around. Compared to the iPod, well tehre is no comparison, mroe feautres (my fav is the FM radio), better screen, and all for the same price. I REALLY recommend this thing to anybody. It's awsome.

Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Im gettin the iPod nano next wednesday because i wrecked my shuffle. Cant wait until i get it but i havnt decided if im gettin the white or black one.
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Speed818 »

I noticed today that the screen on my is EXTREMELY easy to scratch, my screen has a bunch of small scratches that are noticable if you hold the player at an angle, I ordered a case off of amazon so I can protect it. So it doesn't get too bad
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I just got an INOi MP3 HDD. 20 Gigs for $100 is a great deal IMO. :D The quality is good, and the reason it was $100 was because there was a sale at CompUSA, not because it's crappy.

Has anyone noticed how crappy random mode seems to work with MP3 CD's? It seems to select 10 songs of 75 and only play those. :x
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

weedman173 wrote:No those links don't work. They ask for your e-mail and then your screwed even if you have a spam box, alot of e-mails still get past. My local news station did a story on it and have found out that it's complete BS.
you actually have to go to the right ones, some are just fakes but my friend got her Ipod free by signing for a Credit card, then when the bill came, she cancelled it... so a free ipod
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Does anyone think that my iPod might not be working because i need to update iTunes. the only thinng that makes me think that the iPod is totalled is becasue no matter what i plug it into it doesnt play the music, but it does charge it. so maybe it has something to do with iTunes.

Do you think that could happen... or do you think the iPod is wrecked like i think it is?
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

New Pics of my New Black Creative Zen Vision M

Box

Stuff out of Box

Laying on Desk

Back

I got more but maybe later...

I love it because of the videos, but i havent experimented with that yet, it plays music awesome..
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Tell me if its better than the Ipod video.
korge
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Seeming as most if not all iPod products die within a year....
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

im thinking of buying a new mp3 player very soon.... can someone who knows alot about mp3 players tell whats the best one to buy plz? thnx
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Creative Zen

Return to “The Hardware & Software”