mega trainer problems

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
SnoopyDawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

mega trainer problems

Post by SnoopyDawg »

ok. just finished the game and went to download the mega trainer so its easier to get some cool shots and such without having to worry about getting busted. downloaded it, the one from gamecopyworld thats for black edition 1.3, which is what i have. BUT i start game, minimize to desktop, run trainer, go back into game, game crashes to desktop, trainer dosnt, but game does. does anyone know how to fix this?? ive done the Regional and Langauge Options thing, and still it crashes, and i saw a thread by Override2Zion, about the mega trainer UPDATED, i thought that might help but his links for that just take u to funny pages.

so any help, please tell.
thanks
Pat :D
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

Run the trainer first....
SnoopyDawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SnoopyDawg »

nope, dosnt matter which way i do it. if i run the trainer, then the game, the game will go just B$ the click to start screen and crash. if i start the game, get into free roam, then minimize to desktop, start the trainer then go back into the game, the game will crash. NOTE; does it matter if im using a no-cd fix, my istall/play cd met an untimly end
tigerhawk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tigerhawk »

When i try to run Megatrainer 2(which i got from the "An easy way to get Black list Vinyls" thread).It gives me an error.It doesn't run instead it gives an error.I have 1.2 version of the game.Now i want to know whats the problem?
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i am pretty sure the Mega Tainer 2 is for version 1.3

Return to “Help & Support”