NFS Underground 2 Drift in Circuit mode and Free Roam

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
xiongguoy
Stock
Stock

NFS Underground 2 Drift in Circuit mode and Free Roam

Post by xiongguoy »

As my personal opinion, the cars in drift mode are far to forgiving.
Given the fact the amount of realism and accuracy programmed into the cars and the tuning capabilities of NFSU2,
I've set up a personal project to properly tune cars in NFSU2 to be able to drift in Circuit and Free Roam mode.

Looking for productive suggestions, comments, ideas, tips, critics and (hopefully not) sarcasm.

Check my progress at http://guoy.homeip.net.
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

i've foud a way to drift on a the test curcuit, but u dont get score or anything just drift arround. :) which is pretty fun sometimes. all my cars are tuned for drifitng but only in drift mode. ihavent watched ur videos yet, cuz they dnload so wery slow. i'll see if i can help u after i watch them.
ps.
if u are up for a drift challange check this :)
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=11218
xiongguoy
Stock
Stock

Post by xiongguoy »

Thank you for your comment, help and support.

Sorry for the slow upload, I'm using my desktop as the webserver and my internet connection only has 128k upload.

I'm currently compiling my first trial run for RX-7, should be up in a couple of hours time.

A drift challenge sounds fun, but I'm not familliar with D1GP, have any events taken placed yet?
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

well, i watched 3rd configuration, trial 1. shouldn't you b going down- instead of up hill.i remember ive tried to do the same as u, try with a hard suspession setup: hard spring front and rear, hard shocks f and r, and the same with the swaybars.

About the challange, no1 has answered my topic. its not that hard, man just try to drift as long as u can.ill try to make a demo run.
xiongguoy
Stock
Stock

Post by xiongguoy »

Thank you for your time and patients to download and watch my video.

I'm trying to make the car roll and swing it's back for better drift initiation and sustainability. I'll try your suggestion and give it a few test runs.

The downhill for that strech isn't as fun, and there is the factor of speed, more braking required, much more easier to spin out.

Looking forward to your demo video.
Bulletboy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bulletboy »

the video is ready, but filefront's upload function is down due to maintenace. ill upload it ASAP.
Edit:
ok here is the link where u can dnload it from:
http://files.filefront.com/nfsu2_drift_ ... einfo.html

Return to “Underground 2”