Movies discussion

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

what surprise? brian o'connor is there or Dom? WTF?
MM86
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MM86 »

yes!!!! finally!!!! i just got back from seeing it and all i can and will say is :shock:
this is by far the best movie of the series, and it dosent have anything to do with the US FBI and stolen electronics/ drug money it actually has a very good storyline to it. (my opinion).all i will say is that the race at the begining of the movie gave me a major case of chills that ran down my spine (it might have been that the theater was actually turned up louder than normal...lucky me :D ) but that first race sets up the rest of the movie from then on. i will deffinantly go see it again 2morrow. and yes i was deffinantly blown away by the big suprise @ the end. all in all 10 out of 10 from me. deffinant DVD purchase.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

can anyone post the photos of that ending? i haven't got time to see the movie, still studying!!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

No! Don't post any photos! I don't wana see that here!
When you catch time go and watch it! And I hope that anyone will spread that awsome ending here on forum!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think you mean noone instead of anyone. The reason I correct you even though I know English isn't your firt language is because those two words make your sentance mean two totally different things.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Fadeproof wrote:10/10
As expected...
Why would you give that 10 points?
I highly doubt the actors are that good, the storyline in the last two movies was already horrible... Basicly i hardly could find anything good in the last two movies so i'm not keeping my hopes up for this.
From what i've seen in the trailers i'm pretty sure i'll be giving the movie 1/10.
Given the last two movies something in between 1/10 and 4/10.
lol wut
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Maybe it'll be unratable because it's that crap : o
Seriously.... which idiot would gut out an old/classic Ford Mustang and shove a fricken RB20 into it?

Major rice burner fest
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

@pabl0z: well thats your opinion and i dont really give a shiznit. ive said what i thought of the movie so you dont need to be an bumbumhead about it, when you havnt even seen the goddam thing
Last edited by Fadeproof on 17 Jun 2006, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Jeez, wtf is your problem? :shock:
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Im sick of him constanty trying to find something wrong with everything i say
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Well it's not just you, he likes to pick on everybody. :lol:
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Pabl0z wrote:
Fadeproof wrote:10/10
As expected...
Why would you give that 10 points?
I highly doubt the actors are that good, the storyline in the last two movies was already horrible... Basicly i hardly could find anything good in the last two movies so i'm not keeping my hopes up for this.
From what i've seen in the trailers i'm pretty sure i'll be giving the movie 1/10.
Given the last two movies something in between 1/10 and 4/10.
Well Pabl0z, thats what Justin Lee (director) thought about, he said that some people will probably say that this movie is the third in series and it might be unoriginal, but he said trust me, you wont regret it, and your gonna enjoy the popcorn for 2 hours. :lol:
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Well anyone with a little bit of idea what makes a good movie would say that the fast & the furious movies are utter crap.
lol wut
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Your saying the 3rd one is crap when you havnt even seen it. go watch the thing then you can say how crap it is if you still think that.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Yeah like i said i haven't seen it but what i've seen in the trailers it looks even crappier than the first two.
But i ain't gonna pay for seeing another F&F movie.
lol wut
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

when i found out that it was drift racing i thought it wouldnt be very good...but it is alot better than the first 2. The new guy did a good job, he suited the movie more than paul walker IMO.
MM86
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MM86 »

[quote="Pabl0z"]but what i've seen in the trailers it looks even crappier quote]

trailers just give you a quick glance at the action/storyline. just like the old saying goes, dont judge a book by its cover. hell who knows you (as in anyone, not directly @ you) just might find the racing better than the story or vice versa.
enzo.ph
Drift King
Drift King

Post by enzo.ph »

the movie is not perfect but its still entertaining... just like every NFS series. Its just an action flick not a documentary so chill you guys and don't take this movie seriously.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

MM86 well the idea of trailers is to get the audience in the theaters.
So they usually try to show the best bits of the movie in the trailers (of course not something that would give out all of the storyline).
And those bits didn't impress me at all.
And i didn't really judge the movie fully yet but from what i've seen in the trailers i don't have very high expectations about the movie...
I'd like to say more but my vocabulary is running dry :D.
lol wut
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

I just came back from seeing Tokyo Drift, It was Good! but the way the guy who was driving the orange and black veilside RX-7 had to die was messed up...
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
MM86
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MM86 »

i got a little choked up there :lol: .....it truly sucked, after the movie was over,my cuz and i walk out into the parking lot and it was like walking into the alley in the first movie, im telling you it was RICER HEAVEN!!! nothing but Honda Civics and Dodge Neons, my cousin was driving his 97 Mustang V6 and could have easily smoked any of them stock. but nothing happend since there was about 6 cop cars in the parking lot.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

S2000:

Don't post spoilers. Thank you.
lol wut
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote:I just came back from seeing Tokyo Drift, It was Good! but the way the guy who was driving the orange and black veilside RX-7 had to die was messed up...
Yeah, agree.
I think he was one of the nicest and coolest guy in the movie.
he was a man of the kind i like :)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

He dIES?!!!?
Pabl0z wrote:S2000:

Don't post spoilers. Thank you.
:P

Anyways, I cant get enough of that movie Cars... I love it!! Cant wait till part 2...

still wondering how each character lives out the rest of their life now that the movie is over..

Trust me.. Watch the movie... You wont regret it... It is funny and jsut interesting to watch no matter how Tough you are for Disney...
enzo.ph
Drift King
Drift King

Post by enzo.ph »

I really enjoyed the movie Cars... :P

Return to “General Discussion”