Need For Speed: Carbon

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i usually just leave the car positioned and go do something else. and then i come back to see if the weather's right.
Redshift
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redshift »

lol ! I found the rainning weather good in Most Wanted, because it makes me remmber a little bit the night driving, which I like the most.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

that was the point.

anyways, get back on topic everyone
Redshift
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redshift »

What about John Travolta, Nicolas Cage, Natalie Portman and Wesley Snipes in NFS Carbon 2 ?!!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

What about them?? I don't see reason why should they be in NFSC or what they have incomment with NFS games!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Redshift
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redshift »

Ahhh, to play in video of course ! A story more like a Hollywood action movie !!
H3ll$pawn
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by H3ll$pawn »

Maybe that can make the game taking place during day and night, like a cyclus. Not like in real life, then it would take 24h. before the cyclus would be complete, but for example like Oblivion, in wich 1sec in real life is 1min in-game.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

guys, have you noticed the steam/smoke that comes out from the car`s wheels?! isn`t that too much? it looks like they always drive into rain weather :roll:
t3chth1rt33n
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by t3chth1rt33n »

danyutz wrote:guys, have you noticed the steam/smoke that comes out from the car`s wheels?! isn`t that too much? it looks like they always drive into rain weather :roll:
no i haven't but maybe because i played the G-cube version(i dont own it anymore, i have a modded 360)
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

i`m talkin about the nfsc movies
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Maybe it's the burnout?
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Jeez.....

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Man, thats called a burnout.

Autosculpt looks good.....but screenshot requests will be hard as heck.
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King

Post by M@r!n0 »

SkeeteRX7 wrote:Man, thats called a burnout.

Autosculpt looks good.....but screenshot requests will be hard as heck.
didn't you notice that when you use autosculpt there something that shows you hot much you're modifing the part on a scale ?
trejo818
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by trejo818 »

on gamespot's "on the spot" video where they first showed autosculpt there was a message that said you can even autosculpt vinyls, now that is really cool...i wonder if its gonna be like how you can make your own vinyls in forza.
Redhawk8810
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redhawk8810 »

Hey you guys, Im new, just stumbled on this site, spent a while reading about carbon, decided to actually post some of my own opinions. (Sorry if I mention something already talked about, didn't have the capacity to read 87 full pages. lol)

1.) starter car, (although I'm gonna get crap for this) I wouldl like to see a cavalier. It is a pretty big tuner car, and it is a starter car in real life for a lot of enthusiasts. (The 2003 LS Sport Coupe was really good looking too)

http://www.nctd.com/review-intro.cfm?ReviewID=1349

2.) I really like the whole "crew" dynamic they set up for the new n4s. I always wanted to feel like the way I drove got peoples attention( :lol: )

3.) What if it was set up to play off of your systems internal clock? If you play the game during the day, the races are during the day, Play at night, the races are at night.

I would also like to see the Dodge Charger, and maybe a saleen SC Supercharged Mustang.
Leftos
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Leftos »

I like your 3rd idea, but I think it's too late for them to implement both day and night, as it is obvious they've sticked to just nighttime for this installment.
I don't use pwned. I use BSODed. It's less cool and harder to say. I know.
Jackhammer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jackhammer »

Kid Cro wrote:
Jackhammer wrote:will this one have a Series 7 BMW or a ferrari or we're gonna race with those repeating cars again? :(

sorry for my bad english :P
BMW series 7 is not car for tuning/racing its more for luxury! :wink:
And for Ferraries we still don't know but I'm sure that there will be more interesting cars than in MW! BTW they said that Carbon will have all cars from MW+ some new! :wink:
We did allready saw some of them! Like Mazda 3! :D
I'm happy that they'll put some new cars in it but some of the mw cars are very old...isn't it better to change them into some new ones?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

the car thing, has been discussed over and over again, everybody has his own ideas, own fav cars, that would be fun driving them into the game, but, again we`ll have to wait for the official car list, and i guess it will be out this month.

and about the burnout, yes it is, only that it`s too much smoke comming out, plus it`s too white, looks more like steam to me .. that`s what i saw from some movies.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

[quote="danyutz" we`ll have to wait for the official car list, and i guess it will be out this month.[/quote]

Yeah you wish! Offical car list will be released maybe 1-2 weeks before releasing the game! :wink:
And remember all other NFS games cars were confirmed one by one!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

wasnt the official carlist for Most Wanted released along with the demo?
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

prince1142003 wrote:wasnt the official carlist for Most Wanted released along with the demo?
This page clearly answers those kinds of questions. :)
pizdefl
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pizdefl »

I think Scott Nielsen said that official carllist'll be released at the end oof the summer...so at the end of the august) but we can expect changes
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Redhawk8810 wrote: 1.) starter car, (although I'm gonna get crap for this) I wouldl like to see a cavalier. It is a pretty big tuner car, and it is a starter car in real life for a lot of enthusiasts. (The 2003 LS Sport Coupe was really good looking too)
I like your idea of starting with a Cavalier - but I'd personally prefer the UK Vauxhall Cavalier SRI/SRI 130. I feel this could be awesome for busting through roadblocks (if they are in Carbon) :D

I saw a well-riced one of these today! Pity I couldn't get a picture - it was a saloon as opposed to this hatch, but, man the spoiler on the boot lid was like that on the BMW M3 GTR in MW.
Attachments
vauxhallcavalier.jpg
Zpectre
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zpectre »

DarrenR21373 wrote:
Redhawk8810 wrote: 1.) starter car, (although I'm gonna get crap for this) I wouldl like to see a cavalier. It is a pretty big tuner car, and it is a starter car in real life for a lot of enthusiasts. (The 2003 LS Sport Coupe was really good looking too)
I like your idea of starting with a Cavalier - but I'd personally prefer the UK Vauxhall Cavalier SRI/SRI 130. I feel this could be awesome for busting through roadblocks (if they are in Carbon) :D

I saw a well-riced one of these today! Pity I couldn't get a picture - it was a saloon as opposed to this hatch, but, man the spoiler on the boot lid was like that on the BMW M3 GTR in MW.
Those cars were sold in Brazil as Chevrolet Vectras (saloon, not hatch). The GSi version was a cool car, outrunned anything not imported in its time.

The car list thing is subjective. I personally prefer more European cars.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

American Cavaliers were horrible, they weren't redesigned since the 80's.....the Cobalt is a much needed improvement.

While you had the GSi, we had the Z24.

That's as hot hatch as a 2001 Mercury Cougar.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop

Return to “Carbon”