GameInformer's Carbon Hands On

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

xXBlackcatXx wrote:I'll create 3 accounts to play with the three class. xD
But one question. What will be the ultimate exotic car?
I think is Porsche Carerra GT and you?
Lamborghini Murcielago (if it's on the list, I don't know the list out of my head).
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

prince1142003 wrote:The last boss car will most likely be the Audi R8. It's seen in the main menu of the final game, and in Most Wanted, the boss car was in the main menu. Also, your friend who helps you out of Cross's hand drives an R8. Sounds eerily like EA to include a plot twist where you're battling your own friend in the canyons.
sounds like it, like in U1 where you race Samatha
Driv2Slow
ScreweD DuDe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ScreweD DuDe »

how about the Koenigsegg CCX 806 HP stock and i'm not sure about the Pagani Zonda F if it in the game those to cars were the fastet cars round the TOP GEAR tv show track
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

dawnpatrolrjl1 wrote:I probably will start with the Brera, is Italian and Alfa Romeo is like the older brother of Ferrari 8) And also is less common than the Camaro and Mazda...
You brought up quite a good topic to think about... why is Alfa Romeo in the game yet there are no Ferraris even though both are owned by Fiat?

And as for the most powerful exotic car... I'm guessing Koenigsegg CCX if it is not just a bonus car, otherwise the R8.
xXBlackcatXx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xXBlackcatXx »

Strange, beacause in the others versions of the NFS had a Ferrari car, but for the lastest versions don't. :?

And someone know about the Nissan 180SX? 8)
erestel
Ricer
Ricer

Post by erestel »

xXBlackcatXx wrote:Strange, beacause in the others versions of the NFS had a Ferrari car, but for the lastest versions don't. :?
as many have said, the most likely reason is that Ferrari wants to stay away from illegal chases/knocking cops out and getting the car banged up.

and although both Alfa Romeo and Ferrari are owned by FIAT, Ferrari is ran almost independently--and also its the difference of the classes you know (i mean classes in real life, not in carbon)
dawnpatrolrjl1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by dawnpatrolrjl1 »

But on Hot Pursuit 2 you got a Modena Spider and F50 and you got on chases and getting banged out and so... I think maybe Ferrari had some other problems with EA instead of Ferrari didn't like to put a car on ilegal street racing...
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

There's a whole thread devoted to the question of Ferraries in NFS games. I'm sure we don't need two discussions going on about it.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Why does everyone think that the Audi R8 will be the most powerfull car??
The R8 has a 430 bhp V8 that's almost half the power of what the CCX has.

The Audi R8 has less horsepower and a smaller engine then the Lamborghini Gallardo.
And there is a reason for it.
Lamborghini is owned by Audi and because it is the racecar brand of the group, they can not make a Audi be faster then a Lamborghini. simple company policy.
And the price of the audi is also alot lower then that of the Gallardo, if not mistaken the R8 will be around 146.000 euro, still not cheap for a Audi.

I'm not saying it is a slow car or anything, I haven't seen the track specs so I don't know, but I do know that the engine is basicly a RS4 engine with some enhancements to makle it more powerfull.
xXBlackcatXx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xXBlackcatXx »

W-wait a sec. The 06 Koenigsegg CCX it will be a bonus car or a carrer car? :?
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

The production version of the Audi R8 will come with 2 engine options. The standard RS4 V8 and with the V10 Gallardo engine.
gordo212000
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gordo212000 »

Well i havent been on this site for a while. ... but im back with the new release of NFSCarbon ... i sure do hope its better than NFSMW .... but good news ... i got the carbon collectors edition for $24.00 shipped off the EA store... :wink: well im gonna get a pair of 7900GTs to along with my core 2 duo see what this game is really about :twisted: ... sorry if i havent keeped up with news but when is it coming out???
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Did u preordered right? because you said: i got the collectors edition....
gordo212000
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gordo212000 »

yes I did :roll: .... so is it gonna come out oct. 31??
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Does it really matter? Oct 31, Nov 1, just a day off...
gordo212000
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gordo212000 »

i was just askin because i really didnt even know this game was coming out ....until i saw it on gamespot so i decided to order it ... :)
xkalibur80
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xkalibur80 »

I was just wondering, all this with 3 different class's :?
Once you start with one class are u stuck with it? like if u start with tuner u have to play the with tuners? same muscle and exotic?
the idea seems cool....but a bit wasted if you cant swap between class's :shock: i could be wrong of course.... :shock:
**Amd 64 3700+, 2 Nvidia 6800gs 256 sli, 2 gigs RAM**
xXBlackcatXx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xXBlackcatXx »

Hey guys GOOD NEWS!!! The PC demo is ready but unfortunately the adimns of ea will launch only in the last week of this mounth.:)
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

How do you know? And why should they wait with releasing?
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

xXBlackcatXx wrote:Hey guys GOOD NEWS!!! The PC demo is ready but unfortunately the adimns of ea will launch only in the last week of this mounth.:)
The PC demo is NOT ready. Smoothie said it is ALMOST ready and that it will be released close to the game's ship date (near the date when it goes gold)...there is a big difference between what you said and what Smoothie said...
xXBlackcatXx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xXBlackcatXx »

Is that i read in NFS-Planet, but the reason I don't know. :?
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

EA is more trustable than NFS-Planet... EA is the one who made the game... :roll:
xXBlackcatXx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xXBlackcatXx »

I'm really sorry guys. :cry:
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

xkalibur80 wrote:I was just wondering, all this with 3 different class's :?
Once you start with one class are u stuck with it? like if u start with tuner u have to play the with tuners? same muscle and exotic?
the idea seems cool....but a bit wasted if you cant swap between class's :shock: i could be wrong of course.... :shock:
if you wouldve paid attention, you wouldve known you can get all cars after certain amount of playing in career :)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

uh, why are you typing in blue?

Return to “News”