Need For Speed: Carbon

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

mine stayed right around 800 yes thats 2 zeros, the download was done in like 15 minutes give or take. the demo is pretty good i'd say no problems whatsoever ran pretty smooth i loved the canyon duel race i pwned his ass by passing him on stage 1 and flying through the finish line at 172 mph and finished with 16,321 pts. i dont know if that is good or not
hammerspeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hammerspeed »

i was just surfin the web and found a bunch of new vids that talk about certain parts of the city that they made

3 of them r old but the rest introduce other areas of the city that havnt been covered like the canyons

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving ... media.html
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i wonder in carbon if we are going to be able to have a garage of cars like in MW. i would like a collection of cars not just one
HIACE
Ricer
Ricer

Post by HIACE »

Can somebody PLZ .rar the demo and upload it.
Mitsubishi Rocks!!!
Borak
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Borak »

lulz, it's already RARed
hammerspeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hammerspeed »

IGN posted a review on NFSC

it has a video review aswell thats really cool

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/742/742381p1.html
iFT
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iFT »

Well it doesn't sound bad, which is good, They didn't really go much into the customization, only a short summary and they could have talked more about the variety of cars and how pursuits differ to that of MW. Still looking forward to this game.
Leftos
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Leftos »

It doesn't sound bad? Just the comments on the pics can tell more than the whole review says.
I don't use pwned. I use BSODed. It's less cool and harder to say. I know.
iFT
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iFT »

I was referring to the way they spoke about it in their review. Ofcourse I'm hyped for Carbon, though IGN just killed a little bit of that hype by shooting down some of the new features.
MaryJane
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaryJane »

I don´t have that big expectations, so I won´t be disappointed. I hope it´s better than MW, that´s all... I´m waiting forward to getting another racing game, because there aren´t many good ones on Xbox360... I have PGR3, MW and TDU, but I´ve played them all so much that I need something new...
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King

Post by M@r!n0 »

so when is the demo out? :))
joking...

the demo was under my expectations... :roll: i finished it in about 10-15 min...but i like how the muscle handles...
Leftos
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Leftos »

Yes, the muscle is definately fun to handle, but the going-past-sharp-corners-doing-70 is still there.
I don't use pwned. I use BSODed. It's less cool and harder to say. I know.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

The game rocks for me atleast. Can't wait for the full version... \:D/
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

Dragster wrote:The game rocks for me atleast. Can't wait for the full version... \:D/
Same here mate :D !
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BAS231187 »

im kinda woried.. i havnt seen any colour fading. it could just be me but every screeny i have seen shows vinyls made of blocks of colour. admitedly most of em look sweet. but does anyone know if i could recreate the stripes on this car in NFS Carbon
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

There is something weird about the gfx in NFSC PC demo, if you look at these screenshots from the PS2 demo and look at the X360 demo, you will find these 2 versions have actually the right colours which is Black/Gold combo, screenshots:

BUT, in the PC demo, its kinda like brownish gold or something, it totally lacks colour, screenshots:

ImageImageImage

and its not just me, i've seen this in many screenshots by many different people, same with the 2 other cars too, and basically for the whole look of the game...i dont know, maybe its a visual treatment option that was disabled, or wasnt even put in the PC version. :roll:

hope i can see things as they should be in the final version.
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

Skyline_man wrote:There is something weird about the gfx in NFSC PC demo, if you look at this screenshot from the PS2 demo and look at the X360 demo, you will find these 2 versions have actually the right colours which is Black/Gold combo, screenshot:

BUT, in the PC demo, its kinda like brownish gold or something, it totally lacks colour, screenshot:

MORE IMAGES

and its not just me, i've seen this in many screenshots by many different people, samw with the 2 other cars too, and basically for the whole look of the game...i dont know, maybe its a visual treatment option that was disabled, or wasnt even put in the PC version. :roll:

hope i can see things as they should be in the final version.
I think it's how the game looks on a tv, which is much brighter. The same thing came up with Underground1 and 2 as well. Just look at GT3x24x7's UG1 cars. :)
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Looks like a blue overlay.

Another thing I noticed in the demo.. Music style changes with each class. I have to say that the MW Demo was much much better, loved it when you were put into a chase with a Viper.
iFT
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iFT »

BAS231187 wrote:im kinda woried.. i havnt seen any colour fading. it could just be me but every screeny i have seen shows vinyls made of blocks of colour. admitedly most of em look sweet. but does anyone know if i could recreate the stripes on this car in NFS Carbon
But that Supra looks dreadful, I'm sure though if we are able to add our own vinyls in like for previous games you will be able to do that.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

BAS231187 wrote:im kinda woried.. i havnt seen any colour fading. it could just be me but every screeny i have seen shows vinyls made of blocks of colour. admitedly most of em look sweet. but does anyone know if i could recreate the stripes on this car in NFS Carbon
hmm.. how do I get that lizard vinyl.. or is it a unique vinyl?
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Picc84 »

Damn, I just got done playing the demo, I love the drifting, its hard to get used to, and its realy fast, but its cool, i'll write a review later on, once I race in the canyon drifts.... BUT The damn thing closed on me after I beat the damn circut race... GRRR
MaryJane
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaryJane »

Today I heard that the european release has been moved from 2.11 to 9.11... Can someone tell if this is true? I assume it´s just a rumor, but I´d like to be sure, because I really want this game...
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BAS231187 »

i made the vinyl myself, the lizard is a modifyed version of a tattoo iv got. unfortunatly ill be getting carbon for the PS2 as my computer really strugled witoh MW. that picture was taken at 5 frames a second or sumit stupid. even if tho i cant remake the lizard on the PS2 id like to be able to make fading colours without spending ages with slightly diffrent colourd stripes
HIACE
Ricer
Ricer

Post by HIACE »

How do you guyz know what frame rate your game is playing at
Mitsubishi Rocks!!!
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

FRAPS is the program

Return to “Carbon”