2 many cheaters online

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

2 many cheaters online

Post by ViperJay »

Hi guys,
sorry for my bad english, but i just want to say a thing: why there are so many cheaters in online-gaming...you can't enjoy the game only because your opponent is a ******* and uses cheats to win, this why he think a false victory is better than a REAL race. Are those little numbers so many important? I don't think so. Now I must race only whit my friends, because "onests" users often decline the challenge thinking you're a cheater, and other people ARE cheaters! (how can a car just crashed pass you like a rocket when you are at 170 mph??????)
Just another think...why until 2 months ago there were only skylines and now just only rx-7? I don't think it's just for trend...
Sorry again for my english, I hope I've explained well what I want to say.
See you!
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

What do you think about it?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

About the crashing thing.. It's because the internet connection can't keep going smoothly.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

thats wy i dont like palyng on line....
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

No, PSZeTa, I know about the connection problem, but it isn't that. Some things are absurd (like 20 seconds of gap after half lap, when you're driving perfectly....)
tnx for your answer anyway

I don't like net-play, but it's the only way to play with other "humans" and not against a pc.

-Win without cheats is real win!-
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

on that we agree ;) Cheaters haven't really been a problem for me, as most frequently ppl who use cheats are unskilled dorks who can't win otherwise, and knowing from experience how it feels to control your car while you burn away tons of NOS, I can say it gets all the more hard to control it. With me cheaters have always eaten dust, as they've always crashed somewhere on teh track. In the end the best pilot is the one who races smoothly, continuously and flawlessly ;). The greatest problem for me has always been another, the crappy netcode, the warping bulldozers crashing into me. Using a miata, I go flying even if you blow at my side, immagine crashing into it ..lol. By loosing the feat of prediction of the whereabouts of your opponent by hands of a crappy netcode, EA has made me loose my interest in this game's online experience. Btw, I'm half italian too, PM me if you feel like some nationality ;).
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

I agree with you Summ, cheaters are not great racers (really, I think they're all losers :lol: ) btw, too many times cheat make the win :x
why win in a videogame is so many important? everybody like winning, but it's only a game....ok, ok, it's the best game I ever played, but it's a game! :D :D

Really you're half italian?...that's good for you! :D :D
Serious, everybody in everypart of the world is cool....if he needs for speed 8) :D
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

lol .. yeah .. I lived in Torino for 10 years before moving to Denmark ;)
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

I guess no many people have this problem, perhaps it's restricted to my area :?
btw the only thing important it's play :D :D
see you guys

Return to “General Discussion”