LP640 Hex Questions

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

LP640 Hex Questions

Post by Reilsss »

As some of you may noticed, does the LP640 have a very uncomfortable spoiler position (somewhat hovering in the air)

My first question is: Do somebody know where, the hex code for the spoiler position is? I would kinda like to replace the spoiler position of the LP640 with the spoiler position of a Stock murcie, if that is possible.

my Second question is: When I as example make a tunning for a stock murcielago. (perfomance upgrades as example) Can I hex code it so, that let say a LP640 uses those infos? (I guess that is not possible sinces I know not such a kind of for MW, but ya worth engoth to ask for)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Such things that you want are stored in the individual Geometry.Bin files. AFAIK, these files are not editable.
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reilsss »

Are you sure? Because I was in MW able to detach single parts of the car. Also I saw people as example add cop ligths on a DB9 in MW:.. and the DB9 had no position info for headligths neither it was in its Bin???
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Yeah, but try to add police lights to a low car in Most Wanted. They end up in a messed up place because the part itself has the location info.

You're gonna just have to trust me on this one.

Return to “Editing”