HI EVERY ONE

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

PSZeTa wrote:
marshman wrote:Pah, kids! You guys are so easily pleased. :wink:
phiack yeah, we are tr00 nerdy boys and sum hawt lollergirl comes in and post some WOW pictures and asks for us lollernerd support rofl!11

Oh, and the amount of views on the last picture. :mrgreen:
Well last pic got bigger size.........in kilobytes i mean actually eh.

:lol:
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

LMFAO 201 times viewed on the last pic :lol:
blown_engine
Ricer
Ricer

Post by blown_engine »

Laura, you got my vote. 8)
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

darknight788 wrote:LMFAO 201 times viewed on the last pic :lol:
Haha!!..omg ..I almost fell off my chair when i realised that :lol:

Anyways..i guess she deserves it...Cuz shes the only one who seems to have made an effort..unlike all the rest ;)
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Smart move to advertise here.. :P
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Yup - who said you can't have both brains and beauty? :P
BenGAMES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BenGAMES »

know what, Laura, this is sad.. this is just cheating in a contest.. I'd rather see Ashleigh win the contest than you, because she is cute and you are not.. my type!

and BTW, I know you are not Laura, as some of the admins here are rather naive.. it's obviously a girls body and a picture of Laura's face photoshoped to the body.. I'll maybe find the picture and prove it, so don't delete my post
Aurel 2008
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Aurel 2008 »

Ceska666 wrote:
s18000rpm wrote:
Aurel 2008 wrote:Personaly, I dont care who winz this "beauty contest" for the next NFS game.
I care more about the carz that will be featured in the next game, I care more about the tuning sistem that the next NFS game will have, I want more autosculpting parts in it, I want to virtualy drive and customize a Ferrari, the LP640, CCX and Zonda F, I care more about the actual story of the game - I want it to beter than in Carbon, far more beter, I care more about...... WELL U GET MY POINT GUYZ.
OMG, you guys think only about games...jeeesh, get a life, you will married woman, not a game,atleast discuss about girls :roll:
Thank you for ur concern Ceska666, but - for ur soul peace - I have a life, IT`s JUST THAT I AM FRUSTRETED THAT THEY GIVE MORE ATENTION TO SOMETHING THAT IS RELATIVLY IRELEVANT FOR THE GAMEPLAY AND THE NFS FRANCIZE AZ A HOL.
This is nothing then a publicity stunt. They think that if they put a beautifull girl in the game they make the game better. But that`s not true !! If they wanna make the game more atracting they shoud focus on the aspects that realy matter in a racing game.

And Laura dont take this personaly, I have nothing with u, but just like a wrote a few rows up, I am just frustrating with EA coz with every NFS game I feel that it isn`t worth the money.
I do think that by asking the NFSunlimited comunity there votes u r chaeting a little.
I have already voted for Bella Lane and alltho the picture that were used by the FHM magazine dont advantage u I wont change my mind. I think tho u have a very good chance of winning coz of the high number of votes u will receive from the NFSunlimited users. :D :D :D :D
laura1
Ricer
Ricer

Post by laura1 »

Ben games what the hell are you on about. we have already been over this! this is me
Attachments
shoot 011.jpg
black.jpg
shoot 029.jpg
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Don't post the same pics all over the forum it's better to give new pics of yourself.

Oh and in the vote thing you got my vote.

And if you win can you tell us on what they will do in the next NFS?
laura1
Ricer
Ricer

Post by laura1 »

if i win i promise i will do all i can for the lovers of the game !!
BenGAMES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BenGAMES »

@laura
get an IM (MSN messenger), let's talk.. I just wanna be 100% sure it's you..
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

cool 8) good luck with the contest :D

BTW nice pics \:D/
laura1
Ricer
Ricer

Post by laura1 »

I HAVE MSN BUT I DONT HAVE TO PROVE TO YOU. EVERY ONE ELSE KNOWS ITS ME
gnagna2000
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gnagna2000 »

hehe nice attempt bengames (she doesn't have anything to prove to you btw), just look at that if you're still suspicious
http://www.fhm.com/profile/laura1
BenGAMES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BenGAMES »

I don't see nothing from that site that would bring me to peace, just that she has fake boobs.. sorry, but, it's not that I don't believe it's you.. you are not my type (I don't like blondes).. let's just stay friends.

- Ashleigh McKenzie (LOL)
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I definately would vote for her but the site that has the poll is blocked by computer.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

BenGAMES wrote:@laura
BenGAMES wrote:I don't see nothing from that site that would bring me to peace, just that she has fake boobs.. sorry, but, it's not that I don't believe it's you.. you are not my type (I don't like blondes).. let's just stay friends.

- Ashleigh McKenzie (LOL)
Really, if you don't care, just f-off? :? I'm just seeing ''Mr.Attention Whore'' all over you.
BenGAMES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BenGAMES »

hmmm, maybe I am.. mr. attention whore.. yay, I am! I won't fof. I'm just saying, and sorry to laura, ok? I was just acting stupid!
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

BenGAMES wrote:I was just acting stupid!
Yes you were, so please calm down. :roll:
BenGAMES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BenGAMES »

okay, I will ;) again, sorry people, it's just that I want to get attention.. anyway, yeah, laura can get my vote, but it doesn't mean anything.. go, win, girl.. I'll now go to my social life and leave this forum, ok?
BgDxSp1TFiR3
Stock
Stock

Post by BgDxSp1TFiR3 »

you got my vote pretty lady 8)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

BenGAMES wrote:@laura
Nice try. :wink: Get a girl your age... In your local area. :roll:
korge
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

BenGAMES wrote:know what, Laura, this is sad.. this is just cheating in a contest.. I'd rather see Ashleigh win the contest than you, because she is cute and you are not.. my type!

and BTW, I know you are not Laura, as some of the admins here are rather naive.. it's obviously a girls body and a picture of Laura's face photoshoped to the body.. I'll maybe find the picture and prove it, so don't delete my post

It is pretty clear that you dont have idea about what you just wrote.

First of all, to create a good Photoshop fake with a decent sized image it would be rather worthless to do since someone would need to put some good amount of time so fake wont be revealed quickly and what would he get from it? Nothing.

Second of all, calling admins naive and saying that we are pretty dumb that we cant actually spot a edited image or any other fake of any kind, thats rather offencive. Thats my own position tho, other may feel different.

You are free to stay lol, tho you may remember that forums is pretty much like a one big room with a whole lot different people in it, so when your posting something, re-read it and think if its actually having any point.

Thanks.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

BenGAMES wrote:okay, I will ;) again, sorry people, it's just that I want to get attention.. anyway, yeah, laura can get my vote, but it doesn't mean anything.. go, win, girl.. I'll now go to my social life and leave this forum, ok?
if you want to get attention, do it the right way; not by being an azz to everyone.

to get attention, uhh..... be yourself, make helpful posts; not rude ones :wink:
Driv2Slow

Return to “Carbon”