what was the weirdest dream you remember?

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

My worst dream is that, I got kicked off a building and nearly landing on the ground but i wake up of course befor i hit the ground, ive heard that if you hit the ground you can actually die :shock:
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

The weirdest dream I remember . . .

I was in a large house, eating a bowl of porridge. When I stood up the porridge started expanding rapidly and filling up the room. So I ran out and tried to close the door, but the door was too small and left big gap when I closed it. Then I ran down the front steps but some of the steps were missing, and then I think I woke up.

Is that weirder than seeing a woman with a garden growing out of her back? I couldn't decide.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

race_invader wrote:My worst dream is that, I got kicked off a building and nearly landing on the ground but i wake up of course befor i hit the ground, ive heard that if you hit the ground you can actually die :shock:
That's not true, it's happened to me plenty of times. Specifically in those two roller coaster dreams I mentioned earlier. ;)
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

I always have dreams about Terminators lol dunno why
One i remember i was in a house in the middle of the forest and it came at nite and used rocket launches to shoot up my house
And also a very recent one (friday) me and some random ppl was trying to run away from one but it disgusided its self and killed one of them, but then i killed it with a sponge (ker-azy)
and it was at the foot of my stair case and yea, crazy stuff
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:
race_invader wrote:My worst dream is that, I got kicked off a building and nearly landing on the ground but i wake up of course befor i hit the ground, ive heard that if you hit the ground you can actually die :shock:
That's not true, it's happened to me plenty of times. Specifically in those two roller coaster dreams I mentioned earlier. ;)
Hmm well its not true then i guess.. :? meh :lol:

Oh and just another dream i have had was Dinosaurs were still around today and T-rex was chasing me and i was running into buildings and stuff just so i can loose it and the army were trying to take it down and stuff but that dream wasnt weired it was So much fun even know i was sleeping :)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

- Rx7 - wrote:I always have dreams about Terminators lol dunno why
One i remember i was in a house in the middle of the forest and it came at nite and used rocket launches to shoot up my house
And also a very recent one (friday) me and some random ppl was trying to run away from one but it disgusided its self and killed one of them, but then i killed it with a sponge (ker-azy)
it seems that u see a lot those movies Terminator 1, 2 and 3 ;)
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

xturbo wrote:
- Rx7 - wrote:I always have dreams about Terminators lol dunno why
it seems that u see a lot those movies Terminator 1, 2 and 3 ;)
Yea lol my fav is 2 :D
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Most of my dreams are not exactly weird, more, erm, let's just say saucy shall we? Normally involving 18 year old blonde girls...

Anyway - the recurring weird dream that I get is that my teeth suddenly start falling out. I wake up and have to check...

Perhaps I've been slapped by one of the blondes :lol:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i had a dream about packing a first aid kit at school and there were these idiots smearing toothpaste on me......... all of the sudden someone blurts out "lets watch the polar express!" i am like "noooooooooo...." ( i was at my friends house when i had this dream) it was weird, all of the sudden someone says " Oh my gosh!" and i wake up before i heard gosh so my dream like carried into real life and it sounded like my friend was saying it, so when i wake up im all like: "whats going on?.... Clark?......... stop fooling around clark......" and i find him still sound asleep. i started looking all over the place for anything freaky, and then so i just assumed it was a part of the dream.
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

I had a dream where I was riding my bike home from school and all of a sudden I ended up in holland and my grandparents, my grandma had her house redesigned and she wouldnt be able to leave her room, I asked how she would live and she said a giant pizza.

I also once had a dream that it was my first day of high school and I rode my bike in. I was really fearing it so on the way the petrol station was having football (soccer) tryouts (shall I say) and I decided to try out (I hate football, and am crap at it). After that I went home and my mom was like "What are you doing here" then I went into the toilet and there was this religous item. I asked my mom about it and 2 indians had walked into our house and where just making themselves at home. I ended up with a packet of cheese and onion walkers crisps.

And also about dreams where your falling, I have that loads of times and I randomly jolt as if trying to stop myself.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

DarrenR21373 wrote:Anyway - the recurring weird dream that I get is that my teeth suddenly start falling out. I wake up and have to check...
ive had that several times too O.o
wonder if it means anything...
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Dreams about falling teeth usually means that you may be having anxieties about how you look.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I had a dream like that once where my teeth turned blue and just dissolved out of my mouth. :(
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:I had a dream like that once where my teeth turned blue and just dissolved out of my mouth. :(
3 nights ago I dreamt that I lost a tooth (wrecked). It was SO real, I really felt that, and was too much unconfortable :shock:

then I woke up and I was happy I had all my teeth :D
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

My weirdest one is one that I used to have when I was little. I would have this dread every so often and It would always be exactly the same... it kept coming back for years untill it eventually finished. Me and my family were eating at this old place that seemed like a cheap cracker barrel, when the waitress come up she was ugly, very ugly. I didn't trust her. After she took everyone else's order she looked at me to take mine and the end of what looked to be a mask started coming loose. she then streched it back and reattached it to her head descretly so that no one could see it. I said that I felt sick because I didn't want to eat in a place that I didn't trust as badly as this one. As we we're walking out all of a sudden everyone fainted... they had been poisioned. Then that same waitress walked around the corner and saw me still standing. She then started running at me and we begin to fight. I eventually killed her with a red reclining chair and everyone work up again.

Weird... and it was always exactly the same untill I killed the woman.

[quote="99k]
And also about dreams where your falling, I have that loads of times and I randomly jolt as if trying to stop myself.[/quote]

I do that alot to... I did it during class one time. It was hillarious!!!
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

Is it just me? or do we have dreams when we sleep in other beds e.g when i went to my cousins house 4 2 nights i had 2 dreams, one about terminators and they other one..... prob should not say ;) My point is in my own bed i rarely have dreams, could change of scenery affect dreams?
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

no its you, I'm exactly the opposite, I can't get comfortable in other environments, I mainly dream in my own bed.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i sometimes have dreams that my best friends become my worst enemies and i get in fist fights with them. all my dreams seem too real.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

I Have a lot of dreams were i fall from high places, when i fall i jump up from my bed and wake up. once i dreamed i was riding a bike and then jumped off a ram and almost fell of a canyon, but i didnt fall but my bike did then i started saying ty god ty :?

once a dreamed that i was playing a video game(i dont remember which one) then out of no where i get stabed by somebody and i coulnt breath. OMG THAT FELT MAD REAL MAN IM SERIOUS. :shock: i woke up and it was time to go to school. that was just freaky.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i have dreams where im playing video games and when im being chased by monsters, they get me and i stop breathing.
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

nice, light-hearted dreams then :D
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

I had a dream after playing deadrising. I was walking with a chainsaw and all of a sudden, the zombies tackled me and started eating me alive. After that I stopped playing the game in the dark with the surround sound on at my cousin's house for a while
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
2fast4Ux2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4Ux2 »

one time i had a dream i was driving a general lee, i did a jump and my body floated out of the car and floated in the air very very slowly....thats all i remember.....tell me thats not weird?
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

i want to know if anybody here can find out what certain dreams mean. Anybody here knows?

i had a dream that i was in my house and some monster or something punches me or stabs me i dont remember and i couldnt breath. I hate does dreams that scare me and makes feel like i cant breath.i only had 2 dreams like these that i can remember this one and the last one i said. Maybe is because i was playing resident evil to much lol, :lol: it was a villager from re4 that stabed lol :P
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Return to “General Discussion”