Intel DG 965 ss pll chipset : Where can i found it ?

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
SKYLINE 266
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Intel DG 965 ss pll chipset : Where can i found it ?

Post by SKYLINE 266 »

I`ve just bought a Intel Core 2 duo E 6300 Processor with two DDR" 512 Mb ram ( set in dual channel ) With a Windows Xp SP2 , By the way .. the mother's an intel DG 965 ss ...
The problem is that even with that comp my NFS:carbon runs fast only in a low quality graphics ( :? :? :? :? :x :x :x :!: :( :( :( :( ) , okey .. i`m playing with the onboard video ... and it uses a lot of system memory and make the comp slower .... so , i decided to overclock the core and mem speed ... but Surprise !! The Intel development Team have made a firetruck Motherboard with a firetruck bios untouchable .. at first i couldn't even make a multibooteable sistem , i cant beleve this ... :cry: :cry: ... There`re two solution One's very dangerous , and is about a voltmodding ... i wont touch my hard ... and the other one is better ... overclock under the Windows .. but ... what the hell !!! I dont have the Chipset PLL info .. and i need it to overclock the core clock .
If you know it ,, or the way i can get it .. Thnx !!! :D :D
One more thing .. Never buy Intel chipsets , they sucks !!
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

they dont suck... you just shouldnt try to play carbon with an integrated gfx chip :roll:

FYI: i have the same cpu, with intel P965 chip and using 7900gto gfx card.. max settings, 1280x960 and 2xAA still gives ~50 or more fps...

the solution isnt to voltmod everything.. its to get a frikking decent gfx card......
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Umm, don't expect good graphics from integrated graphics. If you want to play games on medium to high settings, get a graphics card. No amount of overclocking what you already have will make your computer play a game like a computer with a graphics card. And you should expect just about everyone that replys to you will say "get a graphics card."
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Get a graphics card.
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

Well, 3 people have already told you what you should do, so I'm just going to call you a n00b ...
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

"get a graphics Card"

(Newegg rocks) <-- Hint
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

darknight788
official forum redneck