New Speed Challenge Trailer

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

New Speed Challenge Trailer

Post by Skyline_man »

IGN released another one of its exclusive NFSPS trailers, this time its all about the speed challenge, and the consequences of pushing your car to the limits and not being able to handle it.

Download the video here.

Thanks to Tviper7 for spotting this.

Update: HD version is now available at Gametrailers.
ravenclaw
Ricer
Ricer

Re: New Speed Challenge Trailer

Post by ravenclaw »

wow, with how thin those roads are its going to be hard to stay on the track at those speeds, but the trailer has made me even more interested in the game :)
Bulldozer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bulldozer »

I think that I saw a Sting ray
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

wow did u see how that bmw and that rx7 rolled over !!! i hope that won't happen with to me when i'm driving @ over 200 km/h. this game gets better everyday. :mrgreen: =D>
Last edited by elie8 on 16 Oct 2007, 15:52, edited 2 times in total.
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
FnF
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FnF »

Bulldozer wrote:I think that I saw a Sting ray
yeah me too :D
Tviper7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tviper7 »

Thanks for the cred skyline man it might be only time I ever see my name on the boards on this site. hopefully not cause, I'am looking to make it to top of the drag boards once prostreet is released.....
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

gief me t3h game
kafghan
Stock
Stock

Post by kafghan »

im just worried that when the game comes out its console platform versions will vary and be different from eachother, like i bought the ps2 version of juiced2 and its completelt different from the ps3 and xbox version which are similar to eachother, the ps2 version is boring and bad graphic whilst i rekon the ps3 version is the best racing game out so far with so many features its like a totally different game, i cant beleive they are soo different i waisted my money buying the ps2 version expecting it to be like the ps3 one, so do any of u guys have any idea on wether nfs pro street console platforms that they are gna b released on is gna be different from eahotehr coz i hope they dont,
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

elie8 wrote:wow did u see how that bmw and that rx7 rolled over !!! i hope that won't happen with to me when i'm driving @ over 200 km/h. this game gets better everyday. :mrgreen: =D>
For the first try, I can gurantee you, you won't make it to the end un-totaled. You really have to get used the the car's control to finish the track without hitting the ditch. :)
elie8 wrote:sorry again, i don't know how to delete the post so i wrote this in the post : i'll be carefull from now on :roll: :oops: . don't give me more points plz :? .
The News forum doesn't allow users to delete posts except for the moderators. So I assume you'll be exonerated, for now, at least.. ;)
elburst
Ricer
Ricer

Post by elburst »

I saw a Ford GT, another super car for the list ?:D :lol:
Frenzy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Frenzy »

We already have it. ^.^
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

kafghan wrote:im just worried that when the game comes out its console platform versions will vary and be different from eachother, like i bought the ps2 version of juiced2 and its completelt different from the ps3 and xbox version which are similar to eachother, the ps2 version is boring and bad graphic whilst i rekon the ps3 version is the best racing game out so far with so many features its like a totally different game, i cant beleive they are soo different i waisted my money buying the ps2 version expecting it to be like the ps3 one, so do any of u guys have any idea on wether nfs pro street console platforms that they are gna b released on is gna be different from eahotehr coz i hope they dont,
Of course there is gonna be a difference between a PS2 verison of the game and the PS3. The PS3 disc holds far more data then a PS2 disc, which is obvious in the graphics department. Gaming companies are going forward not backward technology wise so consider your PS2 basically dead just like the XBOX. In PS the PS2 will be IMO less of a game compared to the PS3, 360 and its PC conterparts. You can expect the same lack of game features for the PSP verion too. LOL just think of it he mobile version of PS having the same features as the PC version.
hammerspeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hammerspeed »

http://www.cokezero.de/

check this link out
its pretty cool
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Lol a code is already out?? lol COKEZERO for the golf. :lol:
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Updated the main post with HD version of the video.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Hey hiya guys!!!
finally back lol
I'm now like a ghost around the internet :roll:
anyways....

The game is looking pretty cool...but....idk...I don't want to sound unoptimistic....but i don't trust too much in Pro Street...I hope this doesn't turn like carbon did with all that mass press crap and propaganda...

l8er!

Return to “News”