[NFS-PS] Selectable Bonus

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
titon
Ricer
Ricer

[NFS-PS] Selectable Bonus

Post by titon »

Of the 50% by the end of my career the selectable bonus when won or dominate the race day is only cash! Before (0% by the 49% of my career) they were balanced between upgrade parts and cash. This is normal? My four selected cars for the final of career (of the 50% by the end) left with the parts in the level 3, for none of them I could win parts of level 4! Why? Do you have any trick for win level 4 parts? Without being with cheats please? Sorry for english.

Thank you very much for attention
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: [NFS-PS] Selectable Bonus

Post by fasttasf »

in the code entry section in the menu, enter "unlockallthings" in one word, you have everything unlocked, have fun.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

titon wrote:Of the 50% by the end of my career the selectable bonus when won or dominate the race day is only cash! Before (0% by the 49% of my career) they were balanced between upgrade parts and cash. This is normal? My four selected cars for the final of career (of the 50% by the end) left with the parts in the level 3, for none of them I could win parts of level 4! Why? Do you have any trick for win level 4 parts? Without being with cheats please? Sorry for english.

Thank you very much for attention
It is a random thing.. just keep playing the high-end race days.. super promotion, tier three.. that's where I got all my stage 4 parts.. afaik, it's only through winning and dominating race days that you get the possibility to win those performance parts..
titon
Ricer
Ricer

Post by titon »

Thanks people, I will try...

Return to “ProStreet”