Help with my upcoming video...

Come here to discuss game related movies/production.
Morrison14
Ricer
Ricer

Help with my upcoming video...

Post by Morrison14 »

I need suggestions for music, I would be happy to send anyone the vid to try and find music for it if needed. It should be done in a day or so, so please leave your aim S/N and I will try and send it to you.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

You just have to decide the speed of the video. Is it faster, or slower? Would rock or some kinda fancy techno fit it better? Once you decide that it's much easier to decide. If your going with techno one popular artist is DJ Scribble, although there are hundreds, and there is tons of foreign ones, it's the best one IMO.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Do what I do: when watching on TV some cool racing vid, try to remember its name and later look up a song that's been used for it. It can be a bit tedious, but you'd only like a couple of songs, so it's worth it. I have managed to find very good songs for my videos (imho anyway) exactly that way. I have a few more left, but, hehe, I'm gonna use them for my next vids (yes Speak, I feel I might make smth soon).
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Read my music-choosing tutorial. It might help. Look for it on the Tutorials section of UMP
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

I think I'm good as far as having the right songs. ;) I looked at your list, there are few things I like on it.

Return to “UMP General Discussion”