The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: The BF's and GF's topic

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I don't think that makes it any better. :lol:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Doesn't make what any better? The fact that I actually know what color her eyes are, her favorite color, or what her favorite song is? Meh... wouldn't expect a fur to get it. :roll:

And no, it's not like I stalk her... I like talking to her, I was simply stating that maybe I should have done it more before I asked... :?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

What I mean is 'obsessing' over somebody for years is probably not healthy. :P
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Carcrazy, just start making friends with a bunch of girls. Don't focus on one especially if you asked her out already and she turned you down. Don't let the fact that the girls that you do like hang out with a different crowd. Thats how it was with my first girlfriend, she hung out with people completely different from me and one day I asked her out and she said yes.

My second and current girlfriend I saw at the beginning of this school year before I met my first girlfriend and I instantly liked her but didn't think I had a chance. It turns out, that was the same time she started liking me. We saw eachother at a school dance, not even planning to meet there and we ended up dancing and now we are together. And even now, I am still meeting new girls and having them as friends because I am only in 11th grade. I highly doubt that my current girlfriend will be my wife, she is in the 12th grade and graduating this year so she'll move on and the girls that I have made friends with can become potential girlfriends.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

weedman, count your lucky stars your current gf doesn't have an account on this forum. :lol:

Long distance relationships can work if you want it to work, and by the sound of it, you probably don't. There's no point in having a relationship (unless it's a 1 night stand :P ) unless you try to make it permanent. Otherwise it's just a planned waste of time and money :)
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Well even if she did, she knows all the girls I have as friends and if I get any new ones I do introduce her to them. It's not like I go behind her back and talk to other girls like I'm single.

Anyways, her college is 8 miles away from town so she would probably stay at her house which happens to be just around the block from my house. But the thing is, is that she will be at college with guys that are her age and older and she may want them instead of me. I am only 16 and turning 17 in May, she is 18 right now. I'm a junior in high school, I don't want to stay with one person the rest of my life at this point.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think Porsche-AG may have been referring to
Weedman173 wrote:...and the girls that I have made friends with can become potential girlfriends.
Though given your latest response:
Weedman173 wrote:...she will be at college with guys that are her age and older and she may want them instead of me.
and assuming she (your girlfriend) isn't hypocritical, I'd say you don't have much to worry about in terms of pissing one another off. ;)
Last edited by xHaZxMaTx on 19 Mar 2008, 05:17, edited 1 time in total.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Who's "Porscha-AG"? :P

But yes, what HaZ quoted is what I was referring to.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Yeah, that. :oops:
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Ok yeah, I can see what you mean now.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

If she shows you that she really cares about you, you don't have to worry to much.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

How romantic~
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

weedman173 wrote: I highly doubt that my current girlfriend will be my wife..

Thinking about marriage in school is...ugh....rather odd if you excuse me.

Makes me feel old and rusty :lol:

tbh, once your done with school/college/uni/military/whatever-crap-you-would-do-after-school, you will get hit by adult world so hard that all such stuff like girls and etc wont be a problem at all.
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

ye im not liking adult world so much :(
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Reviving an old topic, but....idc.

I'm happy because my gal is coming to Colorado next year. :D

Been good friends for over 5 years now.
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by speed_man »

"good friends".......... :lol:
qwerty-acme
Ricer
Ricer

Post by qwerty-acme »

I have lots of really good friends, that's a good substitute. :P
Always look on the bright side of life/death - Monty Python.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Hmm... this has been on my mind all day, and if I don't ask, I'm gonna' be thinking about it in bed and not be able to sleep...

Okay, so I've been sitting beside this girl that I like in a few classes (assigned seating - just changed...) so we've just been talking, you know, like casual conversations... I don't even think she knows. Then again, I haven't told but one person so, whatever.

Anyway, after Botany class, we were outside the school hall (class is in another building and we were let out early, so we have to wait for the bell to enter...) she was talking with one of my friends about his new phone, blah blah blah... she was talking aaout how she was texting one of her friends, I said something like "it'seasy to tell when you're texting, you never look up from your phone. I was asleep in half the class and could still tell... hahaha" Anyway, 6th period comes along, (sit beside her again.) We're about to get into study groups and as soon as I walk in she's got her head buried in her purse again...

"See? You always stare down..." She just laughs. A few seconds later she goes "You're such a random person..."
Since that's my main point, I won't go on with the rest.... but, uh, was that a good thing or a bad thing... the 'person' bit. I have this habit of picking up small things like that, and not knowing what people meant by them.

Anyway, I know she like's another guy (rumors FTW lol. - she doesn't deny them...) which is why I haven't made it really obvious. Besides, if she found out I don't think my mornings would be so great from being able to talk to her like that... :D

Anyway... thoughts? We've only really been talking (other than just general chit-chat 'hey' 'hello' type crap between classes... so, I don't know if that really makes a difference. Probably does though. :lol:
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Unless she was winking at you while touching her body when she said the "You're such a random person..." thing, it's nothing to get excited about. She's just giving her honest opinion about what she thinks you are. And being called "random" by someone is more something they'd say if they enjoyed being your friend, and only your friend, as your 'randomness' may just be interesting to them.

Clearly, you are picking up things that are too small to even consider. Something 'small' in terms of figuring out how a girl feels about you would be if you found out they thought you were a cute/attractive person.

Honestly, if the only reason why you talk/joke around her is regarding the way she always has her head down when she's texting other than general chit chat (unless your general chit chat happens to be extremely interesting to her), she might even get annoyed by you saying that.

And like you said, she already likes someone else. Treat that as a "she definitely doesn't like me at the moment, and I shouldn't get my hopes up too high for the future". If she likes someone else over you right now, don't expect her to "lower her standards" for you if she and the other guy don't end up being together.

I know that sounds extremely pessimistic, and it very well may be, but trust me, it'll take away a lot of hardship that you'd have to go through if you remained optimistic about this. Just to put things in perspective, a girl I hung out with a fair bit during summer asked me to buy her flowers and hang out with her a lot, and she didn't like me that way at all.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Actually, I wasn't really looking at it as a good thing, I was trying to figure out whether I should consider it a bad thing... :?
Porsche-AG wrote:Unless she was winking at you while touching her body when she said the "You're such a random person..." thing, it's nothing to get excited about.
I lol'd, literally... :lol:
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Ah. Well, I don't think it's a bad thing either, but like I said, try not to annoy her with it. :wink:
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Carcrazy wrote:Actually, I wasn't really looking at it as a good thing, I was trying to figure out whether I should consider it a bad thing... :?
Porsche-AG wrote:Unless she was winking at you while touching her body when she said the "You're such a random person..." thing, it's nothing to get excited about.
I lol'd at it, too. Such a vision makes me squirt chocolate milk from my nose.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Haha, "We need to talk." Great. :U
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Haha, "We need to talk." Great. :U
Aw... sorry bro. :?
KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:

I lol'd at it, too. Such a vision makes me squirt chocolate milk from my nose.
White milk's good for me... chocolate's okay, but it has to be sweet chocolate, not dark chocolate. I stay away from strawberry milk... to many gas stations sell it. :lol:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

So I found out, today, from a friend, that my girlfriend and I broke up, last Sunday. I guess. :|

Return to “General Discussion”