Motor City Online

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
3p0ch
Stock
Stock

Motor City Online

Post by 3p0ch »

I'm doing some research of an old game called Motor City Online. It was a racing MMO that came out in 2001 that was loosely tied to the Need for Speed series. I've found most of the information that I've been looking for, but I'm missing a completed car list. I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get one or if they had a copy of it themselves. I know this is probably a long shot since the game shut down in 2003, but I would really like to have the full list. Thanks in advance for any help.
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Motor City Online

Post by CMuscle1 »

Theres a site called game cars datatabase its linked to the movie car database they might have a complete list of cars and info but I cant guarntee it ill edit this if i can find that exact site and if it has it or not anyways laterz

Edit IGCD.net is the site but nothing is on there about motor city online but you could go to there forum possibly and see if anyone might know anything, It is strange tho it doesnt because it has V-rally 2 there and some pretty old games so ya anyways hope I helped a little :D
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

CMuscle1 wrote:.. IGCD.net is the site ..
Cool site, thanks for the tip. ;)
RacingFreak
Stock
Stock

Post by RacingFreak »

Hey, big bump there, but it will worth it :)

You can play Motor City Online using debug files which can be found here. Have fun playing on the streets of MCO ;)

http://gtr.uk.pn/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=50

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”