Cars' multi information

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Cars' multi information

Post by Sharpenor »

Discuss any car and post information about it, write the car's name and post it's information and you could post it's information by the quotes too!
Car: Aston Martin DB9
Info:The Aston Martin DB9 is a grand tourer launched by Aston Martin in 2004.

The DB9 is the first new car to be built at Aston's Gaydon facility. The name "DB" stems from David Brown, the owner of Aston Martin for a significant part of its history. The DB9, which was designed by Ian Callum and finished by his successor, Henrik Fisker, superseded the now-discontinued Aston Martin DB7 (also by Callum) which started production in 1994
DB9 comes in two variants; coupé and "Volante" convertible, each producing 470 bhp (350 kW; 477 PS) coming from a 6.0L V12 engine, originally taken from its sister car the V12 Vanquish. In fact, this V12 engine is why Aston Martin did not call the car the DB8, which could suggest that it has only eight cylinders.One report states that Aston Martin believed that this car was such a huge leap from the Jaguar XJ-S based DB7 that it named it DB9 instead of DB8, which they thought would indicate a gradual evolution. As of 2004 production is expected be up to five thousand units a year which is roughly the same as its rivals, in particular the Ferrari F430 and Porsche 911 Turbo. This car was designed to ensure Aston Martin's continued survival into 21st century in light of its past financial troubles. Traditionally being a maker of more exclusive automobiles, CEO Dr. Ulrich Bez assures Aston loyalists that production numbers of the new DB9 will be slightly higher than previous models; however, the Aston will still retain only a small statistical percentage of the high-end sports car market
Power: 350 kW (476 PS; 469 hp) @ 6000 rpm
Torque: 600 N·m (443 lb·ft) @ 5000 rpm
Weight: 1,760 kg (3,880 lb)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 4.6 seconds
0-100 km/h (0-62 mph): 4.8 seconds
Top Speed: 306 km/h (190 mph)

I am sorry for discussing a car like the DB9 but i don't have time, i have to sleep, but appreciate me a little, i got a lot of time to post that even though you know all these information
And you got help from Wikipedia too!
Be Sharp!
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Re: Cars' multi information

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

ERROR: Attempt to see the point of this thread was denied by the user.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

What's this thread for?? I highly doubt you actually wrote that all by yourself. In fact, plagiarism is all that I can think of when I read that article..

Aren't you taught a thing or two about plagiarism by IGN, since you're a 'reporter' there?
Sharpenor wrote:And you got help from Wikipedia too!
Precisely. Why would we need your help when we can always refer to Wiki at our own convenience? :roll:
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

This thread is pointless. Lock please.
'01 Triumph TT600- Race spec everything
'94 Audi S2 Quattro- Road legal track project
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff