NFS-Planet's NITRO First Look

Need for Speed NITRO News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS-Planet's NITRO First Look

Post by Bojan »

The guys from NFS-Planet got a chance to meet Need for Speed NITRO producer Joe Booth and see both the Wii and the DSi versions of the game. The whole article will give you lots of details about this year's Arcade NFS title.
Whereas Shift attempts a big step towards the simulation genre, Nitro rips directly into casual gamer's heart. Thanks to easy accessibility and a truly funny game play, the unconventionally designed Need for Speed is an enjoyable game for in between and definitely worth a look because of the apparent lack of alternative race games for the Nintendo console.
The whole article is available here.
FnF
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NFS-Planet's NITRO First Look

Post by FnF »

NFSplaned wrote:Still not freaky enough for your taste? So check out the Nintendo DS version featuring a pimped race track routing with some jumps and rollercoaster-like constructions. Additionally, you can enforce some Knight Rider style special moves in certain situations. For instance, you slip through a road block on two wheels or even destruct it by doing a 360 degree turn; overtaking opponents is also possible vertically-wise with a backflip (no joking here).
^ Sounds soooooo cool :twisted: (not :lol: )
driverx15
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by driverx15 »

pahahahahahahhaha maybe when i was 4
Lucky 13
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lucky 13 »

Sounds like a children's game.

Someone on this site complained about NFS becoming a kiddie game. Well man, here's your kiddie NFS. Why, I ask you, would EA, Slightly Mad Studios, and anyone else involved waste their time and money to create such an utterly moronic game?

One more reason not to buy a Wii... #-o :?
*farts*
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

It's not moronic that they're turning to a new audience. Why do you think Wii sells so well? (Besides the fact that it's treated like a decoration) It's because it has a broader audience.

Am I the only one that thinks this game is vaguely interesting?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

No, I find it interesting too. I probably won't find myself buying the game, but if I manage to get it somehow, I'll probably play every now and then, maybe with friends around. A lot of the other NFS games are horrible party games because they have a small learning curve and try to be too realistic. Nitro seems to be trying to fix that, which is good since the Wii is pretty much a party console.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

=> VISIT NEED FOR SPEED . COM & SEE THE OFFICIAL NFS SHIFT E3-TRAILER!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Return to “News”