NFS Live Autopolis GP lap time problem

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
triky78
Stock
Stock

NFS Live Autopolis GP lap time problem

Post by triky78 »

Hi

My brother and I are experiencing difficulty on setting a decent lap time for Autopolis GP when on NFS live section in career. We are both capable of doing a 1'36 when in time attack using lambo murc using bojan's setup but when we use exactly the same car in the career section neither of us can get below a 1'44. I find it hard to believe that we can both lose 8 seconds in the space of a lap compared to what we can do on time attack.

as I said our set up is the same as the bojan setup and as far as I'm aware we both have traction control off - braking assist off - steering assist low and stability control on.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Many thanks Triky
triky78
Stock
Stock

Re: NFS Live Autopolis GP lap time problem

Post by triky78 »

Just some more info. It seems that whilst during the lap there are a couple of corners where the car seems to get stuck at around 90mph in 3rd gear at approx 6000rpm. It also appears that the game slows down around these points as well. It's not that I've been on my ps3 all day as tried it today turned on my machine and went straight to that race. This is getting really infuriating as I can't get anywhere near the leaderboard times in the race but know I can do a decent time on that track elsewhere in the game.

Anyone with any ideas they would be extremely welcome.

Cheers
rcgldr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by rcgldr »

Maybe it's a glitch with the LP640, you could try the Zonda R instead.
Chikaraa
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Chikaraa »

Its not a problem with your car. As far as I know theres nothing that you can do about it. It seems that in the last few corners of Autopolis GP the car's rpm seems to be limited and thus you slow down. Don't worry, you're not alone.
panser937
Stock
Stock

Post by panser937 »

I experience the exact same problem.
I have fond out that the car at some places runs in slow motion, while the timer clock runs normal and the speedo shows the speed you were suppose to have if the game had been working correctly.
I have the same problem for several other races aswell.
Laguna seca, silverstone and spa at certain points of the game to mention some.
I have tried to mail EA support in my country about this but they do not answer my mails.
On the "lag" tracks I can easily drive atleast 10-15 sec faster in quickrace mode.
Pretty frustrating.

panser937

Return to “SHIFT”