Need for Speed World Has Gone Public

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need for Speed World Has Gone Public

Post by Bojan »

Need for Speed World is now open to everybody! Launch the game if you have an account or register for a free account on the official website.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Need for Speed World Has Gone Public

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Has anything changed? is the build now a "Full" version or still beta?

I don't know if its worth downloading and playing for free those 10 lvls, im a bit short of HDD space.
jDM_TuNerX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jDM_TuNerX »

It´s pretty much the same as the last beta, nothing has really changed, I think EA released it to early.
Some parts of the city are still closed.

if you don´t have the starter pack well you´ll have nothing, you can only buy tier 1 cars and 1 or 2 tier 2 cars. Most Tier 2 cars will only be unlocked at lvl 15 or higher. If you want to drive in a tier 3 car you´ll have to rent it and that will cost you speedboost which you´ll have to buy, so then your better of with buying the starter pack.
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

yeah... at first when i heard there'd be a level cap i wasn't too worried about it because i assumed it'd be reasonable. boy was i wrong. what a shame. i feel bad for all the people who put so much effort into making it
i have nothing more to add
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Exactly what I predicted when they announced this Starter Pack. You do have to pay if you want to play World, otherwise you're left with a demo. What a same...
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

I'm feeling more carbon than MW in this game.....At least my G25 works but to FF, I gotta map the keys in the profiler to my preference. God damn level cap, mehhhh IF I beat the crap out of the noobs I MIGHT put down $20....ughh

Return to “News”