NeedForSpeed World A miniature model kit/set!

2010 Need for Speed World
oshaylinux
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NeedForSpeed World A miniature model kit/set!

Post by oshaylinux »

The videos above shows a model city for some wargame, I included it to give visual illustration, as with all videos and photos I use, of the idea I'm proposing below.

A miniature model kit/set of the NeedForSpeed World!

A physical miniaturized version of the NFSWorld world that sits on a table and/or floor...I'm not going in great detail about at this time but I'll just list some main points of thoughts:

I envision NFSWorld model kit/set(s):

1. A premaid kit, assembly not required. A plastic kit of the NFSWorld that represent the world in a stage at the time the model/kit was made.

2. NFSWorld kit that needs assembling. The main feature about this kit is, the kit will be designed where it can be upgraded to reflect the changes of the upgraded online game world. The kit still will be plastic, just a higher grade and better detailed.

3. NFSWorld Ultimate Kit. This will be the most advanced kit in representation of any game that I know of today.
A. The NFSWorld Ultimate kit would be a full electronic world, controlled by a computerized controller system that can be added. This kit would also be able to interface with your computer vis USB, with a program written to interface with world, one would be able to control the world setting in front of their PC.

B. As in kit #2 it will be upgradable to reflect the changes of the online game world.

C. Working environment. The buildings are now full 3D model with working lights. Real working water falls and the like. Working windmills.

Palmont Motors nice job guys...

D. With this being a full electronically computerized World, the big screen at the soccer stadium from MW would be a real LCD the EA could use to display user info from NFSWorld and advertisements for upcoming games and events. Not to the large scale as the video below but just as detailed.

That's the Idea as a whole, the details would have to be worked out. I'll add more thought a li8ttle later... :)

All comments are welcomed... :)
Last edited by oshaylinux on 22 Oct 2011, 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: NeedForSpeed World A miniature model kit/set!

Post by Zotic+ »

... or get a LOT of hotwheels tracks, whatever floats your boat though.

Actually ive thought of this before also, would be nice to have one for a rainy day :mrgreen:
Instagram @SupraHKS
oshaylinux
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by oshaylinux »

name='Fasckira' date='10 June 2010
I think point 2 would be the most practical and would be really cool looking. Aside from being able to use it to play with toy cars or perhaps to play Warhammer on, what benefit would it serve? How would you market that to the public to encourage them to buy?
I like #2 best also and it would be the most practical one to get done...

What purpose does playing the online game of NFSWorld serve the gamers?...Well there are some practicle reasons having a model/kit serves:

1. You have a physical representation of your virtual world. --If when you dont feel like playing the game, you can always admire the world while just relaxing...

2. Hands on experience. --What better way to feel like you are truly part of a virtual game than assembling a kit of the game...

3. Building/strengthening relationships. --For those of you/us who still believe in face-2-face interaction...A son/daughter and their mom/dad can form stronger bonds my working on the kit together or you and your friends...

4. Yours to keep. --With NFSWorld being online only, eventualy this game will end when EA fail to see any profit, so the kit will be the only thing left to enjoy, other than your pics and videos...The money you spend on the kitt will continue to pay itself back...

5. Find you own reasons. --As your own reply implies, there are muple uses for this kit...Use it to bring other games to life in a physical sense...
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

pretend ur godzilla and destroy the city
Instagram @SupraHKS
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

I can't help but notice that you always seem to be posting these stupid ideas concerning NFS games. Get real. This is just a stupid fanboyish dream.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Meh..let him dream. He does it on needforspeed.com as well. BUT, everyone is entitled to their ideas, however stupidly fanboyish they are. Which they are. Which is my opinion. That I am entitled to. Just like him. Even his idea's are wrong. In relation to my opinion. Which means my opinion is wrong from his perspective. Which is ironic. And confusing.
oshaylinux
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by oshaylinux »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Meh..let him dream. He does it on needforspeed.com as well. BUT, everyone is entitled to their ideas, however stupidly fanboyish they are. Which they are. Which is my opinion. That I am entitled to. Just like him. Even his idea's are wrong. In relation to my opinion. Which means my opinion is wrong from his perspective. Which is ironic. And confusing.
Out of the whole entire four or five years of me posting on the NFS forums, maybe, once or twice have I ever referred to others(none EA staff) opinions in derogatory terms...I am neither that arrogant nor that close minded and I find it very unnecessary considering the fact, my time and effort will be better served making the case for my opinions than belittling others...

This is the first time I can recall people referring to me as a NFS fanboy, on any of these forums...It leads me to believe, some of you have correctly interpreted my actions as those for the betterment of the NFS franchise and not the determent...
Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:I can't help but notice that you always seem to be posting these stupid ideas concerning NFS games. Get real. This is just a stupid fanboyish dream.
Since you are refering to my ideas as being "stupid", lets examine the facts...

By no means am I taking any credit for the reason why the following ended up in any of the NFSs....

1. I created a thread on this and other NFS sites, "3D sketches of WO my vision"
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 41&t=18137

Now there are 3D building with transparent glass in them in NFSWorld...

2. I also posted another thread, "The plot, the premise, the reasons to play"
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 41&t=18116
One of the reasons I post was to have a cop career in NFSWorld, there's not one in World , but a cop career is the the highlight of NFS HP being made by Criterion set to be released this fall...

So are we safe to assume that you think the Criterion and the NFSWorld team is more stupid?...

Oh and wee cannot leave this guy out:
Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Well, I like your idea, but I don't know how practical a user playing as a cop would be, and whether enough people would want to play it if it was intergrated into the game. Also, the "legal" street racing kinda defeats the MMO idea, as well as the open city, I'm sure all users if they had the choice would choose to be illegal racers anyway,...
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/posting.p ... 1&p=369414

Surely this guy has to be twice as stupid as you think my ideas are, he likes that one, but ended up being proven wrong on the issue...So what is verdict?...
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

When you look at it, NFS is actually one of the game series that's hard to take seriously. It's not a serious game, it's mostly to blow off steam or have fun. So don't expect your dreams to come true.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

We're just saying (bluntly) that the practicality of these ideas is very low. And in regards to the quote re: the cops, I was referring to the MMO format, obviously with HP that's a different subject completely.
oshaylinux
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re:[Update] NeedForSpeed World A miniature model kit/set!

Post by oshaylinux »

Mega Bloks has teamed up with Need for Speed to release some killer toys that feature authentic cars from the game!
http://www.needforspeed.com/post/mega-b ... need-speed

I'm not taking any credit for this, but it's good to know I'm not the only one who thought this was a good idea.

What ever ideas you have post them.

Return to “World”