TrackMania

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: TrackMania

Post by baumaxx1 »

RedCarDriver wrote:I think I remember one like that, but that was made by Crusard. It was actually for plain Nations and had a secret-agent theme to it. Crusard also made a bunch of other cool ones.
Lol... wow, never seen it... Mine I just did part by part... except my friends struggle to get into the vault, lol. And I haven't made any checkpoints until the city, lol.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

I saw guys replacing their cars with real ones, but still, it's viewable only from their pc in the online gameplay.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

lol wut?

Everyone can see custom cars if you have TMU. At the moment I'm using an F2008 skin, and I know for a fact that other people can see it online.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

If they have the car themselves, if not, they see a normal car.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Actually, no; that only applies to unregistered Nations. If you have any non-Nations game (or a registered copy of Nations) anyone else can see your carskin if you have it uploaded to a suitable FTP host. Through either a link to the FTP host, or through peer-to-peer, your carskin will eventually be automatically downloaded by the other players' computers... but it may take 5 mins. or so.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

I'm talking about cars, not skins, real cars.

http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/liste.php
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Actually, those are part of carskins. They go inside the same .zip files and will show up the same way.
Frenzy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Frenzy »

Just d/ling United Forever (the patch for normal united, that is). Might get me back into Trackmania for a while. (Island is addicting)
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I’ve been playing TMN Forever for the past week. It’s a great improvement over the previous nations, and the online maps are very creative and fun (with water, dirt, day/night, etc).

My online ID is, again, jacoja06 :)
FnF
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FnF »

I have United forever, gr8 addicting game, very easy to go online and trackbuilding is great too :D
I've been playing online 4 quite awhile, I'm ranked about 25000 of the world now, quite good when you now that atleast half a million play this game...could be a million aswell :P

Oh I might post some usefull links here, maybe of my own tracks, but I could also post links to download custom cars, mods of the environment (just different textures) and a track exchange site, if anyone is interrested :)
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

I play United Forever now and then, just started messing with the Stunts mode. Pretty fun stuff, and as always with TrackMania, even more fun online. Love this game. :D
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I've been playing on a server named 'Nadeo white (cup)' over the last few weeks, where highly ranked people spend most of their time. It uses a point system (1st = 10pts, 2nd = 6pts, 3rd = 4pts, etc) for each race. The first to reach 25pts, then win, will be the winner of that track. With a bit of practice, it gets easy to finish in the top 5... and you get many points for it :P. 1000+pts for each race, depending on your rank. Last time I was online, I was ranked under 10 000 worldwide after a few hours :lol:.
jackmarknow
Stock
Stock

Post by jackmarknow »

Hmm . . . we have a thread for Trackmania Nations, but I guess this is kinda different

Return to “The Games”